Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

Texcoco already posted this story couple weeks back.  few sources picked it up, there was none related to narco

i have contended from the beginning the bodies were props

here is texcoco's excellent report

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Update-Photos-of-Abbi-and-Diana-Lopez-and-the-names-of-people-executed-between-the-more-than-35-bodiz-td3398958.html

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

Jack S. Shaw
of course they didnt have criminal records!   why?   the zetas were the cops...so who would arrest them?   NOONE!   Pres. Calderon said that Veracruz was given to the zetas.    These people who were picked up, started out with some heavy interrogations that involved a blowtorch, so they started talking, anyone working for them, halcones, dealers, prostiututes were picked up.   THEY WERE ALL GUILTY.  When the torturing starts noone lies:)

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

Pinchegringo
Jack S. Shaw wrote
Jack, it came out that some of them were cops? I hadn't heard that - but your point is quite valid....if true.

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

Jack S. Shaw
no they werent cops, the zetas have all the cops on their payrool so whos going to get arrested?   When youre being tortured you arent gonna lie and take more punishment for some scumbag halcon or prostitute.   I guarantee you everyone of those found dead were indeed part of the zetas organiztion one way or another.   The blowtorch touches your skin and you start talking!

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

I think the 35 were mostly low level Zeta employees, and some relatives, girlfriends, and people with tenuous connections at best.  But, I don't follow the logic of 'if they are being tortured they don't lie', if that is true, which isn't always the case, as people, who even under questioning/circumstances, not even torture will confess to anything their interrogators say.  And, I'm assuming you weren't present, so I didn't follow that explanation.

Re: Only 6 of 35 Bodies Dumped In Boca del Rio Had Criminal Records!

ArmChairIntellect
Only a fool would or could believe that all those dead were narco related..... As in any conflict innocent are often claimed to be working in collisions with rivals.