One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

DD
DD: Posted this on MB this morning and wanted to share it here because I know some readers don't like to comment on MB.

By Ezequiel Fores Contreras

 Chilpancingo, Gro. (Apro) .- One of the 43 missing normalistas Ayotzinapa is enlisted as a soldier on active duty, but his identity was classified as "confidential",  revealed the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA).

 "Providing the information represents a real risk to the safety of the family of the missing military, because they could be easily identified, resulting in possible attacks against them," the Sedena to this news weekly Proceso.

 In mid-April, the reporter made a request for information to this federal agency 77315- -folio in which he asked if among the missing normalistas were any active duty soldiers .

 This request was made due to a line of research being followed on the level of infiltration of government agents in the rural normal school "Raúl Isidro Burgos", considered by authorities and politicians as "hotbed of guerrilla".

Last week, the Department of Defense issued an official response which makes the following disclosure:

"From our search of records, we located a person corresponding to the name of one of the 42 missing students from the  Isidro Burgos Rural School referred to in your  application; however, the name is classified as confidential because it is personal data. "

 This is indicated in the office as 2433, signed by the deputy chief administrative and logistics staff of the Department of Defense, General David Cordova Campos.

The resolution called "confidential" justifies reserving the name of the member of the military on active duty who was a student at the Normal Ayotzinapa and part of group of 43 young people who disappeared during the night of 26 and morning of September 27 in Iguala.

This because the to provide the soldier's name, "would enhance significantly a threat to the detriment of the lives, safety and health of his family," says the resolution of the Department of Defense.

Then he adds: "Since the information could be used by disaffected military groups, including organized crime, endangering the lives, safety and health of the family of the missing military".

This opens a new line of investigation in the Ayotzinapa case;  it had not  been addressed by the federal government to explain the reason for which authorities acted in collusion with crime against normalistas 43 missing, including a soldier on active duty.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=407841

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

Moros

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

It is forum people do not like to post on.

on MB people freely post as there is no registration

If people like the article or are moved to comment they will, that is not the problem, it is the manner in which they create a comment that sometimes does not pass the taste test.

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

choco
Finally can comment!!  I disagree JA, what other reason could there be for an "active-duty" member of the Army to be attending a teacher's college?

If you read the article I posted a few days ago about the Magistrate Judge who was at the Iguala police station the night this all went down, you will see that an Army Captain ... Crespo.... was at the center of the activities that night, as DD detailed in his MB post.

Crespo even lied and said that the students were all taken to the police station, which the Magistrate Judge denied from the first day.

I remember when reading the article I posted thinking, since the Army/Federales were tracking the movements of the students from just after they left the college, that someone must have been a mole and was reporting to Feds about their movements.

So when I read this article today, it is clear that this was the mole. The Army set up the whole attack and most likely incinerated the bodies at one of their fairly nearby bases with an incinerator. Which begs the question.... why does the Army need an incinerator?

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

Moros

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

ThinkTank

Re: One of "Missing 43" Was Active Duty Military Infiltrated Into School

califero
Banned User
I think Crespo showed up on purposes, so later on if allegations like these started he had his ass covered. And the infiltrator maybe saw too much and by the time they figured out who he was they said fuck it make them all disappear.