Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
Balacera en Acatic Jalisco entre civiles armados  y elementos de @SEMAR_mx durante esta madrugada deja saldo de cuatro presuntos criminales muertos.

Shooting in Acatic Jalisco between armed civilians and elements of @SEMAR_mx during this early morning leaves the balance of four alleged criminal dead.
Information via GDL Informa
Link: https://twitter.com/gdl_informa/status/952975270419554304

Once I get more information or find links I will post. This Semar (Mexican Marines) Operation happen this morning in the early hours according to GDL Informa.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
This post was updated on .
Acatic, Jalisco, is right next to Tepa

Updated*****
Strong shooting was recorded during the early morning hours in the municipality of Acatic, between elements of the Armed Navy of Mexico and heavily armed civilians.
Unofficially, it is reported that the confrontation occurred at a point known as the Los Sabinos ranch, where at least four civilians died.
Sources of the General Prosecutor's Office confirmed that the bodies were taken to the morgue in the municipality of Tepatitlán and will later be delivered under guard of the headquarters of the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Sciences in San Pedro, Tlaquepaque.
However, the number of deaths could increase, since the sources consulted said that there were at least two other clashes with burned vehicles. (By José Luis Escamilla)
Link: http://www.notisistema.com/noticias/balacera-en-acatic-deja-4-civiles-muertos/
Google translate

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
⚠️#Úlitmo Se registró una fuerte balacera entre sujetos armados y elementos de la Marina en Acatic, Jal. sobre el rancho Los Sabinos 4 delincuentes muertos es el saldo preliminar y vehículos calcinados vía @antonionerij

⚠️ # BreakingNews
There was a strong shooting between armed subjects and elements of the Navy in Acatic, Jal. about the Los Sabinos ranch 4 delinquents dead is the preliminary balance and vehicles burned via @antonionerij
Information via W Radio GDL
Link : https://twitter.com/wradio_gdl/status/952982134389596160

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
C’mon !!! BB users chime in. Write your opinions 🤙🏽

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
I just saw a video in Facebook the local civilians of Acatic, Jalisco, where scared out of there mind because the Semar helicopter a black hawk started shooting, as a result, vehicles exploted killing armed men. All this took place in midnight and the municipality of Acatic, Jalisco, strong presence of Mexican Marines and Sedena is still reported.
Pictures

Video link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=782649785270006&id=610233869178266&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fj9vDHs1fyU&_rdr

Information via Eloy Arellano

@SEMAR_mx performed several raids in Acatic, Jalisco. In 1 of them in the outskirts of Rancho La Leonera they had confrontation with civilians, 4 subjects died.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

I think that comment about this being a hail mary run is accurate.  When they have intel, and US assets on the ground, the strikes are coordinated, and usually get upper level guys, barely missing the real target, and then once the target us is exposed, they grab him. Like Chapo, for one.  And Arturo Beltran for another.

These seems like misses every time.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char

It’s been misses since November bro that’s when Semar started being really aggressive against Cjng. I would assume Mencho has a big security ring around him that is why failed operations but who knows.

There has been credible intel on Mencho let’s not forget back in 2016 almost Captured in El Grullo but left before the military arrived. Also, in Tepatitlán almost got Captured but again left before military arrived this occurred in 2017.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
 this past Friday supposedly a criminal cell boss in Zona Valles was captured by the Mexican Marines but this was never confirmed.

I mean they have Captured really important guys let’s not forget about Erick Valencia Salazar, El Tanque, El Tornado, Tony Montana (Mencho’s brother), Menchito.., Danny Quintero, El Anesthesia worked directly for Mencho. I know as of right now no captures.
This picture was published in google

My point is it seems as if Mencho has been left without lieutenants that is why the internal fighting in the Metropolitan areas of GDL. Plus since 2015 Mencho has been on extreme pressure for killing so many cops in Jalisco.

@Gizzle_won
Hey bro can I get your opinion once again? Thanks..

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Tacuache
Mencho learned well from Nacho.  Pay the right people in the gov't to get a heads up before you or your guys get hit.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Mica
Was Nacho known for brining this kind of heat?

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Not until they killed his son in 2010, and he went on a rampage.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Gizzle_WON
Lake

Just got back to ground zero. Didnt hear anything last night but my mom said she could hear the choppers literally above the house.

Here in town the man who runs the plaza isnt ur typical lieutenant and we almost never hear of a cartel death. Plus like i said the people like the guy.

But the way it works in a cartel from my understanding. Is that as soon as a plaza boss is taken out. He already has a compandre that will swoop into his position almost immediately. Most of time everyone jumps ship without a problem. But sometime there is someone who didnt like being jumped over. Thats when some violence could errupt.

So the guys that have been apprehended, lets say, they do see the light of day again. Most of the time they slip right back into what they were doing.

When people talk about cartels they have a misconception of how its really organized. It works mostly as compadres. These r the people who r responsible for the drugs. Then each compadre hires his own people to do what has to be done. But not all compadres have a connect to the source. So usually the compadre who has the connect orders much more than his organization can flip and sells the remainder to his other compadres.

But its a very loose organization in the sense that theres a lot more people pulling the strings than just Mencho. But of course he gets the credit because just like chapo ge built his team to do it ALL. So lets just say Mencho calls one of his compadres for a favor. What r the chances he will say no to Mencho. Very slim. He depends on Menchos all star team to say he is affiliated to make him look much more powerful than he really is. But in the day to day operations that compadre iz basically the head honcho

Hope this explanation helped a little

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Gizzle_WON
Since there isnt so much serious crime in the town where we live the cops are very chill. They mostly deal with drunks, disorderly conduct and such things. Never heard of a cop being killed in this small town. But for being such a small town i also highly doubt they dont know who the big shot in town is.

I think it has become part of our daily lives here. It is what it is. We all wish we could live in the best of conditions. But sometimes u have to make the best of the condition. I dont have any problems with narcos because its not going anywhere. But the killing of innocents is 100% unacceptable. Imposing their power on the normal population is also 100% unacceptable

So much work still has to be done in a lot of the country because the men doing these horrible things to there population need to be stopped. But as far as this town goes u would never know the business exist here locally.  And im ok with that

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
Tacuache, J

Mencho learned not just from Nacho Coronel but also from Armando Valencia “El Maradona” and El Lobo Valencia.

Mica

Sr. Mencho is also low profile I mean we never ever hear gossip compared to Chapo Guzmán. We usually don’t hear about Mencho having 10 women and more than 20 kids. Rumors have it mencho loves cockfighting, horses, and motorcycles. What made Mencho lose it and go on a rampage, was back in 2015 Heriberto Acevedo “El Gringo” was killed by Fuerza Única this seemed to hit the big boss hard because cjng started killing cops at will.

Nacho Coronel was a ghost too but never really ambushed law enforcement and seemed to be respected by everyone. Nacho also lost it when his 15 year old son was killed by Los Beltrán Leyva. I’ve read articles where basically before Nacho Coronel being killed by the military, Coronel stayed at the same house locked up for weeks.
Supposedly this is the wife of Hector Beltran Leyva kidnapped by Nacho Coronel, the wife was released unharmed.

Re: Once again SEMAR Operation Jalisco 1-15-2018

Char
Gizzle_Won

Thanks for taking the time and explaning the current situation Jalisco. Just like what Tacuache said Jalisco is still peaceful in some areas and not so much in others.

Semar and Sedena are being very aggressive but I just have a feeling Mencho will not be captured at least not yet. No doubt EPN’s end of his tenure as president is playing a big part in this operations.