Old pic of Jose Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador

Old pic of Jose Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador

leChef

Something for your research, MX. I believe it is from 2004.

Source:
https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/342572/Informe_de_Labores_2004.pdf
MX

Re: Old pic of Jose Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador

MX
This post was updated on .
Nice find! I knew he was arrested in 2004 but no idea there was a picture around. Love this!

What's crazy about research is everyone will find different things in their respective search engines (that's just how Google works sometimes). If you ever see a Wikipedia article that is missing something, feel free to add info with a source. It's open and I'll be notified of the change if I follow it and make appropriate fixes should it need it.

Great working with you leChef!

Re: Old pic of Jose Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador

leChef
Great working with you too, MX. You are taking us one step further with your research and access, that is for sure!

Re: Old pic of Jose Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador

Impressive find!