Old School Video of Zetas interegation of CDN member

Old School Video of Zetas interegation of CDN member

senorjoe
The guys says his name is CESAR GARZA and that he works for  "EL TIO" last name TORRE who works for 40 Y 42, and he says he is either the accountant of money launderer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjTijWs1J8

Re: Old School Video of Zetas interegation of CDN member

el Spaceio
thats so dumb i wouldnt be scared of all them guns at my head you morons i would actually try to piss them off so one of them pull the trigger so i wouldnt be tortured

lol if all 4 shot they would go through his head and hit each other nice

or try to grab a gun and get my head blown off but i am sure the guns are empty
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!