Ok is this legit about Los Zetas and CDG

Ok is this legit about Los Zetas and CDG

QuitaPuercos
http://www.animalpolitico.com/2011/05/el-chapo-y-los-zetas-dominan-el-reacomodo-de-carteles/

it even gives you a little map of the cartels.
you can click the little arrows and it will show you the cartels turf from 2008-2011

Re: Ok is this legit about Los Zetas and CDG

Bones
Looks like its gonna come down to a showdown between Zetas & Sinaloa....Ive got my fingers crossed for Sinaloa, but how can sinaloa beat zetas? By stooping to their level? Using their recruiting techniques? Going to be a bloody battle...

Re: Ok is this legit about Los Zetas and CDG

El Regio
I go for La Marina Mexicana!

Re: Ok is this legit about Los Zetas and CDG

el Spaceio
Bones wrote
Looks like its gonna come down to a showdown between Zetas & Sinaloa....Ive got my fingers crossed for Sinaloa, but how can sinaloa beat zetas? By stooping to their level? Using their recruiting techniques? Going to be a bloody battle...
the People respect Chapo way more then the foreign fighter scum zeta sends
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!