Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

Note: just released new info from CNN...see bottom of post..BUT Juarez officials reporting shooting not at school..WTF?  all those parents must have been hallucinating...see bottom of post for that story and link to slide show

 Taking a grim lesson from teacher Martha Rivera Alamas, of Monterrey, when teachers heard the explosions they ordered the children to the floor and asked them to join them in singing a song about candy.  Absolutely nothing is sacred in Mexico. To narcos the lives of children are expendable while seaching for their target.  Just what that target was at this elementary school is unknown.  It could have been the deceased, or perhaps the continuation of the teacher extortion attempts of last December.  If the intent was to terrorize, mission accomplished in spades, as children screamed to leave the school, crying, hiding while holding on to a friend for dear life, parents panicking forcing their way into the school in search for their children.  This dispictable act exemplifies the evil turn narco violence has taken in Mexico. The collateral damage,( and is it really collateral damage any longer?, or just so much attrition left by uncaring sociopathic thugs?)  as these shootouts leave the dead and wounded in their wake, countless of victims, thousands, are not in the tally of those injured.  But make no mistake, the children that witness, that are terrorized, live with PTSS just as soldiers of any war.  No one is attending to their injuries, which unabated will last all their lives.  I have seen the children in the aftermath of violence, I have heard them speak about horrific things.  They are stripped of emotion while speaking of horrors they have witnessed.  I wonder what type of adults will they become?  what type of parent?  That has been my greatest concern in Mx.  The injuries not visible will sustain a complete generation of Mexicans even if magic would occur and the violence stopped today.

 Absolutely zero is off limits in Mexico.....story below translated from Juarez Diario...
 My "Daily Dos"..Paz, Buela

 Few minutes before the bell indicating the departure of the students, and outside school as many parents waited,  it was then when he heard what sounded to him like a rocket, and then several gun shot bursts.

 "(Children) were ordered to the gorund and started to sing, but parents knocked the doors and caused chaos and hysteria," said an elementary school teacher Ricardo Flores Magon, about the incident which six people were shot yesterday , one of whom died.

 Gunmen opened fire with AK47s into a group of men and women outside the school.  They left a toll of 1 dead and five injured, including four women, one with six months pregnant.

Hearing the shots, teachers asked children to lie on the floor and began to sing.  "If rain drops were candy, I'd be there opening my mouth to taste," chanted the children, according to one of the teachers still shaking.

 He said those who caused the panic were the parents who entered the door, jumping the fence and others by the side door to remove children from classrooms and take them away.

 The director of elementary said she was in her office when they heard five or six shots and then three volleys from rifles.  "I went to see if there was any children out of their classrooms and only saw two girls who were crying in the bathroom scared, and embraced," he said.

In desperation, some parents came after hearing about the shooting  to  pick up their children, while teachers tried to comfort the children, who trembled and asked to be taken away elsewhere.

 One mother said that before going to pick up her daughter as she came closer she dropped the food she was carrying when she heard gunshots, but never imagined that this was an execution against the primary school.

"When I arrived at school I saw women and children running around and thought they had come to shoot the students I dropped the tortillas and sodas and ran  to the room my daughter who was crying and scared," said .

 The teachers complained that the colony is practically abandoned, although a few meters away there is a health center and offices of the Joint Municipal Water and Sanitation.

 By decision of the principal, the school suspended classes until Friday, and they plan to spend this day appealing  to the education authorities to ask for more protection on the site, because in recent months  a threat on a poster board was also left..

What is known

  The armed command responsible for the shooting assault rifles used"cuernos de chivo"

 The incident occurred shortly after noon yesterday, at school, Ricardo Flores Magon, located in the streets and Puerto Anapra Conger.

 Witnesses said the gunmen were traveling in a red Jetta car without license plates and a black Neon with New Mexico plates.

At least two were shot at Mary's, a papelera across from the school.

 One victim, whom witnesses identified as "Joe", was dead at the school gates and three injured women were taken to the Advanced Center for Primary Health Care.

 Two others, a man and a pregnant woman, were taken in a private car to the General Hospital.

 The deceased was a resident of the sector, according to those present was about 18 years.

 Elements of the Municipal Public Security Department cordoned off the scene and others were in pursuit of the murderers, federal agents protected the campus and facilities of the health center hoping to prevent further violence.

 A man wearing similar clothing as one of the suspects and driving a red Jetta was forced to stop by the police by intentionally colliding into his vehicle.  He was badly beaten by the feds.

Juarez denies shooting at school: http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_18748244

slideshow:   http://elpasotimes.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=37367108&event=1308546&CategoryID=34682&picnum=4&move=F&Slideshow=Stop#Image

and from CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/08/24/mexico.school.shooting/

Re: Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

I just posted an interesting update.  one is CNN intl report new with additional details...BUT
also a report from el paso times that juarez officials now deny shooting incident occured at school.

what about all the accounts from parents and teachers...?

i also posted a slide show link...paz

Guerro
If your going to report something you need to report it right. They weren't saying it didn't happen at a school, they were explaining that the school wasn't the target but a subject who ran into the school and met his fate but the sicarios also managed to injury innocent bystanders who were there. Those english newspapers are pieces of shit if your using them and also getting your sources from english newspapers jaja, common now buela, I know you know spanish. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. Just go to Juarez municipal internet page and read there bulletin.

Re: Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

Re: Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

Guerro
Like I said check out the bulletin. But I guess thats too hard for you right?

I think your old age is getting to you because I never said anything anti american. Its clear you are delusional or just want to read what you want to believe. Name once where I said something anti-American? Please old lady get off your high when I have read your posts and your guilty just like anyone else on being "belligerent combativeness & your nastiness and bitchy attitude."

"I actually agree with a lot of  your op, but deplore your obvious hate for anything american."

I could care less if you agree with my opinion but to say i hate anything american grandma please!!!

"You always find something to be critical in my posts, so stop reading them, it really is that simple.  and you can dock my pay. "

No its called constructive criticism or what I call, calling people out on their bullshit if you don't like it then don't post anything, you cant make the world happy so stop trying.

Re: Officials trying to deny incident/AGAIN TEACHERS SING WITH CHILDREN DURING SHOOTING AT JUAREZ SCHOOL 1 DEAD 5 INJURED

no guerro it is called being childish and ignorant.

after what happened in your amazing city yesterday and this is what you greet your day with?

no more replies from me.