OOPS

AJ

OOPS

AJ
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

Texcoco

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

Milo

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

@Milo.  Please don't start the personal attacks
SRG

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

SRG
Magician posted this yesterday under New Community Police Group... But it didnt get many views because the title i guess. These guys have to be backed by some cartel, or are a cartel like CJNG Matazetas.
AJ

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

AJ

oops
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

Baggy
LOL community police? Ok they seem to have 203's on every rifle that can have one, Where the fek do they get them from??  I know Hnk got in trouble for shipping illegal guns to mexico and we all know about fast n furious but you can't just walk into an arizona gun store and pickup a grenade launcher........... can you?!?

Re: VIDEO: Of The New PUCD Matazetas

jlopez
This stuff comes from Central America and from Mexican military sources. It's not expensive since it's paid for by U.S. taxpayers.
AJ