OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Char
According to Francisco Landeta twitter account and other twitter accounts “El Rex” or “Z-12” was released from federal prison once again and was captured last week in Tamaulipas by local authorities. El Rex was then taken to the Nuevo Laredo prison where the same day hours later was killed by CDN LAREDO members.

Tamaulipas law enforcement authorities have been hiding the information from news media.....

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Char
El Rex or Z-12 was supposedly killed las Thursday 11/15/2018

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Uday
Char,Why did they kill him? What do you think bro?

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

good to see you back Char...

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Uday
Char welcome bro

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Thanks for letting us know, Char. Very interesting. He must have either met the wrong cops or the whole setup was planned upfront.

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Itzli
The latest twist in all this is that his body was stolen from the funeral home. CDN dismembered it and left it outside the prison along with a message this morning.

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

holy shit, I only heard of that happening one other time

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

Parro
Chivas, please divulge where you heard this only once.  Why, would anyone do this? To fake their death?

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

El_Bujo
Very strong message to those who decide to split from Los Trevinos and/or try compromise their establishments...

Remember the Grupo Bravo beer store shootings?

Re: OG zetas member “El Rex” or “Z-12” killed in Nuevo Laredo Prison

long ago i am pretty sure it was in obregon sonora.

in this case it was to emphasis a message in case anyone did not know who and why the killing was done. here is the text that was on the cartulinas left with the body parts.  the english translation is on my post on main page.