OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

Locked 15 messages Options

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

eternalcode
Source www.ladypatriots.com

From the article:

The following is the message we received from her. “What I am giving you now is the organization now run by the children (my cousins).”

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES.

The following is based on an inside working experience with Mexican crime organizations, including the ones mentioned here.
Obama and Homeland Security are creating new immigration policy by working with Mexican crime organizations, both in Mexico and the United States, and faith based Non-governmental organizations, (NGOs) non-profit, voluntary citizens’ groups, who receive USAID in Central America.
Mexican crime groups work very closely with the Obama Administration as nothing moves along the border without them.
The Constitution prevents Obama from making new law to give illegals amnesty; he is using children to meet his objective. By flooding the southern border with children, he knew they would have to be housed. The children will receive a pass into the country. With that their relatives can piggyback in also.
Here is the rub, neither Republicans nor Democrats will send these children back or separate them from family, whether they are real or fake.
The proof of this lies in the January ad in the federal business opportunities web site asking for escorts for children numbering approximately 60,000.
USAID working thru the faith based NGO’s in Central America advertised that once children set foot on us land they could stay. They both handed out maps on how to get to the border and also what to tell immigration officials when questioned. These children and their escorts if they paid for that service are then transported to the destination of their choice either by the US government or the Mexican crime organization in the us, for a fee.
Since the primary Mexican group is in the fake document business, they have a nationwide data base of clients that will take in these children and adults. A fee is again charged and the US government pays that.

THE REASON WHY

Any immigration bill that will become law will have a date to qualify for the amnesty program and documents will be necessary. Understand that there is no way to check these papers as the system will be flooded and there are not nearly enough people to do the background.
All of this and the following makes Obama a human smuggler, contributing to both child sex trade and child abuse. His partners the Mexican gangs and gang members that are also attempting to enter the us are also now trafficking in the sex trade and labor trade.
As was told by several border patrol officers “the immigrant housing facilities being used now are run by the gang members that entered with the children and mothers. Sexual assault and thief are the new normal.” The officers were told not to interfere.
Under both U.S. law and international law this is illegal and criminal.
Mexican crime group
Obama partner

THE TREO ORGANIZATION

This group is an offshoot of the Leija organization based in Mexico. This group is younger and educated and much smarted than their parents. The TREO group recognized early on that the Obama administration was eliminating both the laws and border control.
The TREO group charges between 1,000 and 8,000 us dollars for the escort and pass into the US. If you are high end you are escorted to your destination. The percentage is approximately 75% children 25% adult, criminals and terrorist.
Once in the US, and under control of the TREO organization, they take a percentage and different fees from the money paid to both the faith based groups who are paying for housing and support money given by the US government to each and every one. The TREOs also supply fake docs and various other services provided by their own NGO’s and charity they set up.
Treo also is developing a drone surveillance system to operate along the border in order to keep track of the border patrols. This service is provided to the high adult payer who does not want to get caught, terrorist etc. They are also weaponizing these drones.
The TREO group learned from the Leija mistakes by keeping lower profiles setting up charities and NGO’s as fronts.
This is a broad stroke description as there is much more.

( read more )

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

303
I am by no means an Obama supporter. In fact I think his economic and foreign policy are the weakest of any President we have seen in decades. At least back to Carter. However I am not willing to go as far as to say that he personally is working with Mexican criminal organizations. What this article seems to be stating is that he is "guilty" or human smuggling due to his immigration policy, and working towards amnesty. There is no doubt that throughout history any nation that has a shrinking middle class, record numbers of people on welfare, and open borders will not be able to sustain itself. What Obama is doing is killing America, and that in turn will have a negative affect on the rest of the world, and especially Mexico.

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

Rubbertoe
I call bull on most of this article. Google the TREO organization and find nothing. Too much vague language like 'It is well known that ' sort of thing.
TRC

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

TRC
Please spare me this bullshit. If you want to search and seek extreme right wing propaganda, go ahead and waste your life. Please do not put that crap on a site that is news specific. Obama haters are in most cases, closet racists which I respect much less than the true racist who speaks his peace. I am sorry your party, your politician, and your race isn't as our current president. You can only blame your party for being so conservative they lost the vote of the youth. But maybe I should be grateful. Even our youths see through this propaganda and they will continue to vote against it. Please take your racist agenda to the appropriate site, this is not it.

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

Slappy
Moronic article.  I am amazed at what people will believe sometimes.  Obama sucks, but this is tripe.

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

1966tinman
I always get a " kick " out of far left and extreme right-wing political nuts who can't seem to think intelligently .  I use to get on the MySpace political chat room prior to the 2008  presidential elections and the ' nonsense " from the extremists in both  parties , Democrat and Republican , only led me to ridicule and belittle their views which they cannot deal with .   I  had an avowed anti-war pacifist from Vermont who supported Hillary Clinton  threaten to drive to Texas and put a bullet in me .  That was over my posting that Hillary's 2008 campaign should've been called " The  Misadventures of the Travelling Pantsuit ..Size Husky ".  I'm now in the witness protection program and living in the White House basement under the protection of Michelle Obama .

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

adam3

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

El Regio
lol look at the leftist get all upset! haha I doubt he is directly involved with organized crime although our government is I am sure to some point involved, they always have been in order to nab the bad guys.

Obama does a hell of a job at making himself look bad, no need for us to help him. He is the worst President in history.

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

TexcocoDeMora
NO MAMEN
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

EC
Are you Nuttz?

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

_Jack
TRC

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

TRC
El Regio, obviously you haven't looked past Obama because the first one you come too was no doubt the worst ever, George Bush Jr and his ignorant illiteracy. LOL What a joke he was. Fool just made up words when he talked and ran around in out dated old western shirts to look tough. Lol, and would ride a bicycle and have a wreck. LOL, the comedians had a hay day with him. Never to forget, tax the middle class not the rich, the rich don't need to pay if you charge the middle enough. Obama's greatest accomplishment was "Pay Your Fair Share" but haters overlook that too. But it would be funnier if we did put Bush junior back in cuz you know something stupid is about to be said.

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

SouthernBelle
TRC wrote
El Regio, obviously you haven't looked past Obama because the first one you come too was no doubt the worst ever, George Bush Jr and his ignorant illiteracy. LOL What a joke he was. Fool just made up words when he talked and ran around in out dated old western shirts to look tough. Lol, and would ride a bicycle and have a wreck. LOL, the comedians had a hay day with him. Never to forget, tax the middle class not the rich, the rich don't need to pay if you charge the middle enough. Obama's greatest accomplishment was "Pay Your Fair Share" but haters overlook that too. But it would be funnier if we did put Bush junior back in cuz you know something stupid is about to be said.
  The "Little Bush", with his made up words, names..he'd mess someones name all up! Can you imagine him doing a roll call in Iraq, LMAO!

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

ignorant illiteracy?

Re: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

this has become ridiculous.  Whereas I agree Obama is the worse president in my life time, and that says something because carter is in the mix, and 70% of Americans agree he sucks. but these exchanges become dem vs bush.  even though Bush has been gone for 6 years.

game over...next post.