Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

News
Catholic nuns flee after relatives killed
Parents and sister of one nun allegedly executed by criminal gang in Guerrero
Mexico News Daily | Saturday, February 17, 2018
Dialogue between the bishop of Chilpancingo-Chilapa and local drug lords appears to have gone awry: it has been revealed that a Catholic nun’s relatives were executed last month in Guerrero.

 Bishop Salvador Rangel Mendoza said this week that four nuns who were running a school in Chilpancingo have moved elsewhere after the parents and sister of one of them were allegedly killed by the Ardillos gang.

 The bodies of the nun’s parents were found in plastic bags January 30 alongside those of five artisans from Veracruz on the outskirts of Chilapa.

 The body of the nun’s 19-year-old sister was found three days later in Chilapa. She had been tortured and beheaded.

 In an initial report after the gruesome discovery, Guerrero Attorney General Javier Olea Peláez asserted that the seven dismembered corpses belonged to members of organized crime gangs.

 This week, the diocese issued a prepared statement expressing its “deep sadness and outrage” over the kidnapping and murder of the nun’s relatives, as well as over the “criminalization” of the victims.

 The diocese is now scrambling to find someone else to take over the management of the school, because closing it “would leave many children and teenagers without quality education.”

 In its statement, the diocese asked the Rojos and Ardillos gangs, which are embroiled in a years-long turf war over the control of Chilapa, to “not destroy one of the most sacred things we have: the education of our children and teenagers.”

 Bishop Rangel has held meetings with local cartel bosses because he felt he had to “intercede,” because violence was keeping children from attending school and priests from reaching their parishes.

 But a drug gang has been blamed as well for the execution of two priests earlier this month in that part of Guerrero.
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/catholic-nuns-flee-after-relatives-killed/
Source: El Universal

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Hola

This is not the best translation, i edited and added important information, then posted it on main page....

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

 BTW the sister was only 18, and was raped, tortured, decapitated and dismembered

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

It just goes to show you it happens to the innocence.This is disgusting.Maybe the authorities will actually act!I'm sure this should outrage the entire community!

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

I should have pointed out it was not your personal translation. MD usually does a decent job but this was poor.

one of the points missing is that the ass AG of gro said the 8 killed were criminals ties to cartels.  just as he said about the 2 priests killed.  trying to criminalize victims.

and the MD article quoted him without the statement later.  and calling them "drug lords" was laughable...right?   probably a well meaning new translation volunteer.

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

O yeah I got that Chivis.Actually you added a little more info from El Sur and better photo too.The article  I posted in English is from Mexico News Daily but at the bottom it says the source is El Universal.

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Chava
http://www.proceso.com.mx/523525/ejecutan-precandidata-del-prd-en-chilapa-guerrero

CHILPANCINGO (appro) .- Antonia Jaimes Moctezuma, PRD precandidate to a local council for Chilapa, was murdered inside her restaurant by two people who managed to escape on a scooter.

According to the first investigations, the attackers entered the Toreo establishment, located in the middle of the urban area, in the east of the municipality of Chilapa, when it was attended by the victim.

The firearm attack occurred, despite the fact that the military and state police guard the area that suffers a wave of violence, caused by the dispute between the criminal group of Los Ardillos and the Los Rojos gang.

It was also reported that the relatives of Jaimes Moctezuma prevented the members of the Forensic Medical Service from moving the body to their facilities in the capital of Guerrero.

Jaimes Moctezuma was a councilor in the municipality of Chilapa and was a member of the New Left PRD tribe, led in this entity by Bernardo Ortega Jiménez, noted for having ties to organized crime through his brothers.

Among the recent cases of violence in this locality is the discovery, on February 2, of the remains of five Veracruzan artisans who disappeared on January 25.

Another case: on February 13, Bishop Salvador Rangel Mendoza announced that a group of nuns closed the school they administered for fear of being killed, after the relatives of one of them were executed.

Google translate.

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Chava
More Chilapa

They kill a former candidate for deputy and leader of the PRI in Chilapa and her cousin

Chilpancingo, Guerrero, February 25. The former PRI candidate for local deputy in district 25, Dulce Rebaja Pedro, and her cousin Crescencio Rebaja Bello were executed and their bodies found around 7:30 in the morning on the Chilapa-Atzacoaloya highway.

The bodies, with multiple gunshot wounds, were found in the bottom of a white Nissan Frontier truck with plates from the state of Guerrero, in the Agua Zarca area, according to police reports.

In the investigation folder opened by the Public Prosecutor's Office it is reported that the victims disappeared yesterday while traveling in a Chevy with two relatives, a man who was found murdered yesterday inside said car, identified as Professor Francisco, and his wife, María, whose whereabouts are unknown.

Consulted by telephone before noon, the president of the PRI, Heriberto Huicochea Alvarez, said he also received information on this version and made a strong appeal to the Attorney General of the State to conduct the investigations, and put the accent on this type of events so sorry

He explained that Dulce Rebaja, 27, competed in the selection of pre-candidates of that party in the current electoral process, which issued an opinion in favor of the candidacy of the former mayor of Chilapa, Alicia Zamora Villalba.

The young woman, according to the official page of the state government, was currently director of Research and Evaluation of the Secretariat of Indigenous Affairs and Afro-descendant Communities.

It is mentioned that yesterday, she took oath as leader of the Territorial Movement in the PRI.

https://suracapulco.mx/2018/02/25/version-del-asesinato-una-ex-aspirante-diputada-dirigente-del-pri-chilapa/

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Chava
They execute and throw into a well an aunt of aspiring to a deputation in Guerrero

CHILPANCINGO, Gro. (appro) .- María del Refugio Bello García was found this morning murdered at the bottom of an artesian well located in a house in black work in the town of Atzacoaloya, municipality of Chilapa de Álvarez, in the central region of the state.

The woman who was missing two days ago is the mother of state police Crescencio Rebaja Bello, who was found executed yesterday along with his cousin Dulce Rebaja Pedro, who worked as a government official of Hector Astudillo Flores and had aspired to the candidacy to the local deputation in the 25th district by the PRI.

Official reports indicate that the house where the body of Refugio was located this morning is owned by her son, the non-commissioned officer of the State Ecological Police, Crescencio Rebaja.

The victim was murdered and her victimizers threw her into a well to try to disappear her, the official part indicates.

With this crime, there are four members of the family Rebaja who were deprived of their freedom in Chilapa and later executed in different events, despite the fact that in this place there is supposed to be military police surveillance in the entrances and exits of the town.

On Saturday, the teacher of the Rural Normal of Ayotzinapa, Francisco Rebaja Juanico, was found murdered inside a Chevy car in the vicinity of Chilapa.

The following day, the PRI leader Dulce Rebaja and her cousin Crescencio Rebaja were executed in a van that they left abandoned on the road that connects Chilapa with their hometown, Atzacoaloya.

Now, this morning, the body of María del Refugio Bello García, wife of Francisco Rebaja, was found; mother of Crescencio Rebaja and aunt of Dulce Rebaja, all murdered in the last three days consecutively and unpunished.

Google translate.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/524052/ejecutan-y-arrojan-un-pozo-tia-de-aspirante-una-diputacion-en-guerrero

Re: Nun's relatives slaughtered in Chilapa by Ardillos

Wow stuff just doesn't stop happening in Chilapa at all does it?You would think after 'the 43' at least some attempt would be made to 'clean house' or the appearance of that.Corruption,corruption,corruption just too far rooted to ever root out.Unfortunate!