Nueva Plaza cartel video

ESLiero

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
This post was updated on .
Damn !!!

Thanks for sharing great info..

I remember reading in a statement by El Cholo that Mencho called him to a meeting to kill him.
El sapo, El Cuco 04, el 05 are all top lieutenant of Cjng. Very surprised that El Cuco 04 boss of gdl metro zone was killed by Cjng along with his brother el 05. I guess El Pelón 03 from permission of Mencho is making a mess.

Not a good look on Mencho killing his own people just like Toro of Reynosa both seem to be inept leaders in terms can’t keep peace in their own base of operations. Seems like Mencho has Colombians working with Cjng.

I guess El 85 and el 53 both where working together and after El 53 was killed. 8 individuals workers of el 53 where also kidnapped from a strip club and killed.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

BBfollower
Youtube removed the video already...

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

ESLiero

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
The video seems to be directed at Juan Carlos Valencia “El Pelon” or 03 step son of Mencho. El Pelon is the son of Armando Cornelio Valencia and the video points out that El 3 is creating havoc inside Cjng because his killing long time Cjng lieutenants.

El sapo or 090 is up there in the Cjng hierarchy like Esliero says the reader points out that El Sapo won’t make it past this year.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
The armed men in the video are all wearing black uniforms bulletproof vests with NP logos meaning Nueva Plaza and all had high caliber weapons.

First video for sure that Nueva Plaza shares.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

ESLiero

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Nutcase
The video has been removed... anybody know another place that has the video in question, please and thank you.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

ESLiero

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
Almost every CJNG lieutenant capture since 2011 has been freed. El 53, supposedly Tony Montana brother of Mencho is free, El gringo Acevedo(captured then freed and killed by security forces) Mencho was his compadre de bodas and best man at his wedding, el 85 free, el 77 consuegro de Mencho freed then killed, long list.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

El Guero
I remember the first legitimate  company I ever started.  I had been in business for 6 months.  I was 28 years old or so and had 10 employees.  I was hiring more people and called my landlord to lease me ajoinning office space so I could continue growing.  He said, "Joe, I have no problem leasing you this space but I want you to listen to me.  I've seen a lot of people come and go in business over the years aND the ones I know who are still in business grew slow."

He was an old farmer.  At the time I paid him no mind.  6 years later those are words which I WILL NEVER FORGET.  I did $3,000,000 that year and was out of business 2 later.

Mencho grew fast and its looki ng like his fall may come faster yet

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

BBfollower
Thanks, Char! Here's the 2nd video. Maybe someone could translate them? It would be much appreciated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/loba_indomable/status/1165056132316049410

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

we are translating both vids part 1 and 2 prob be up late tonight or sat on main page

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
Chivis

You don’t need sol prendido to translate anymore haha

Esliero and myself translated everything already !!!

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
They guy in the video or the voice is supposedly El Cholo according to Jalisco twitter accounts.

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
Esliero

Really really good catch by you pointing out that the reader says “Mencho Sinaloa is too big for you”

Last thing a twitter account points out that the armed subjects do not talk in the video but just appeared on it while obviously there is a voice in the background
 Good night everyone good discussion!!!

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

BBfollower
Es Liero, Char, I appreciate what you guys did, it was a very interesting summary but let's just leave Sol to translate it word by word for the main page. Thank you!

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

Char
Very true comment here

Here Alfaro did not shine. What it is true that the CJNG betrays his old comrades or partners for pure envy to leave pure young bastard in the power of the areas and they are the ones who bring their rushes by killing children.
Women, and men who walk in the hoop with them out of sheer envy, take away the old keepers, kill them or disappear to put their children in charge. They are the ones who bring the relaxation of dead people in charge of areas
Noticias rojas GDL twitter account

A rumor for a while now is the Cjng has Colombians in their ranks.

El Pelón or 03 is the son of Armando Cornelio Valencia and Rosalinda Gonzales current wife of Mencho.
Mencho raised El Pelon as his son so his probably caught in the middle.

Like deelucky said though El 85 seems to be independent not with CJNG and not with Nueva Plaza from the looks of the video.

El Pelon step son of Mencho seems to be a big problem

Re: Nueva Plaza cartel video

thank you!  Sol is the best and fastest,  I used to translate vids but they are so much work

it will be up in a couple of mins...we have been out all day with appts