Noteable Old School Zeta "Águila 7" Arrested

Noteable Old School Zeta "Águila 7" Arrested

Itzli
"El Grupo de Coordinación Tamaulipas" announced on Friday, December 8, the arrest of Jorge Luis Torres Barron, alias "Águila 7", in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas by members of the marines.  During the operation, a pickup, packets of marijuana, powered cocaine, and crack cocaine were seized in addition to an AK-47 and a pistol.

A prominent member of the Old School Zetas, he is reported to be involved in extortion, charging fees on taxis, and local drug dealing.

On a side note I've been quiet lately because I'm still regrouping from the arrest of "El Patas de Queso".  While I was familiar with him, I had no clue that he was "Guero 74" and trying to reassess things with that information.

Re: Noteable Old School Zeta "Águila 7" Arrested

Char
I remember reading somewhere that Guero 74 was the former bodyguard of Zeta founder Jaime Gonzales Duran “El Hummer”.  Sorry if I am wrong.

I was reading your gulf cartel forum, and I wanted to give you credit about the information on Juan Francisco Martinez alias Comandante Pakito m-77 former plaza boss of Reynosa. A small correction Erick Torres m-76 or Comandante Mono and Pakito are not cousins, but they where best friends since kids, so that is why Mono was the right hand of Pakito until Mono’s death. Nano was the former accountant of Pakito but the same not family. Lastly, Pakito was a powerful figure within the gulf Cartel leaders because his the former 35 or bodyguard of the late Sr. Samuel Flores Borrego alias Comandante m3.