No more posts asking questions

ok=-----you need to put a post up, an article, a story etc with a link to original.  THEN in the thread if you want to propose or discuss something do so.

If you have an issue with a comment I missed just email me or canadiana and we will take a look.

when I was in LA i saw a new user, a typical ignorant lowlife racist who left a rant and could not do anything as i could not log in.  I asked Buggs and he quickly took cre of it.  we miss some so you can help by notifying

Thank you for the get well wishes everyone has been so caring.

I am  not able to return full force for another couple of week....

Re: No more posts asking questions

And if you do......ie. ask a question as a post rather than within a post,it will be removed.It has already been done twice since this post has been up.Thank you.