Quantcast

Ninos Incomodos?

AJ

Ninos Incomodos?

AJ
This post was updated on .
NINOS INCOMODOS: A SHORT MOVIE WHICH IMPERSONATES THE VIOLENCE IN MEXICO BY USING CHILD ACTORS

shows the despicable violation of human rights by characterizing children as criminals, beggars, and corrupt police.

Source Mundo Narco

The ad sponsored by the GNP began to spread yesterday on YouTube and television spots, as it questions the indifference of the presidential candidates to violence and corruption in Mexico.

The PRI legislator Miguel Angel Granados said that the short film may or may not reflect the reality of the country. "But what is despicable is to use children in the roles of thieves, corrupt cops, beggars, bribers, corrupt officials, kidnappers and hostages, protesters and police repressors, smugglers and also showing a large number of the crimes that are actually committed in the country, and does it with stridency and sensationalism." he said. therefore ruled by effectively requiring that the Department of Government request the removal of this documentary, without hiding behind the freedom of expression.

The PT Teresa Guadalupe Reyes asked in turn that the National Human Rights Commission review that the video is an alleged violation of the rights and protection of the children. "It's a very grotesque video that violates the rights of children and shows remnants of aggression and dirty class warfare, placing children at the same level as the criminals themselves." she charged.

It was also the PT federal deputy who took the matter in hand by calling the movie "unacceptable" and "excessive". Describing the use of children dressed as kidnappers or traffickers, or federal police or robbers. "I can share or not what is happening right now in the country and what is the situation that prevails. What I cannot accept, and I find it outrageous, is the act of armed children, smoking, using guns and also kidnapping. I think it shows a bad example." she said.

Without mentioning names, the legislator questioned the integrity of the people who broadcasted the film. In defense, the filmakers stated, "We do not consider those who have children at this age, at this level, that this is appropriate for children in Mexico, and less to give an image of our country to the world in this nature,". Paul Escudero, deputy coordinator of Ecologist Green, advocated the removal of the film because children should not be subject to the "incitement" of violence or crime. For his part, PRI, Trinidad López Padilla, president of the Education Committee, asked his colleagues to "not get way over your head" because the important thing about this ad is to send a message to the political classes and to promote effectively the changes that Mexico needs to make.

ninos incomodos shows children impersonating captured narcos

a scene in ninos incomodos shows children pointing guns at each other

a scene that shows a robbery acted by children

NINOS INCOMODOS - FULL FILM (4:00 min.)

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

guero
This video has been all over my Facebook.  I really thought it was an interesting and controversial way to grab people's attention at the situations going on.  Ridiculous how many high level Mexicans are calling for it to be banned and renouncing it.  I applaud the makers of it

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

SINALOENSEBOY
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!! THEY JUST WANT TO BAN THIS BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH!!!!!
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

Havana
I'm glad they made this video. But you know, seriously,  I think this video may have been more effective if they hadn't made it so safe.  They should have done BDN version.   Starting with a little Margarita Rodriguez warden of Gomez Palacio letting sicarios out of the prison at night to to go do executions, led by a Ponchiis sicario jr. character and of course not forgetting to
leave plenty of shiny faced decapitated heads like the one on the front page of BB, sitting on the prerequisite, illiterate narcomantas before they drive themselves back to prison in prison vehicles at daybreak, and a littered highway with two truckloads of bodies, And some knights of templar playing with their plastic helmet practicing maneuvers in the woods, kids snorting lines with pistols sticking out of their baggy pants, children putting other kidnapped tots in safe houses, youngsters shooting Border Patrol, kids building tunnels and narco labs, 73 migrant children pulled off buses, one still alive today, editted with tons more quick scenes of quick payoffs to the PRI cast of characters in NL. Make the kids look less Hollywood. Then the hypocrites might have something shocking enough to ban.  Now they're making a fuss just to make noise and pretend faux indignation. If they really cared about the children of Mexico, they'd be governing differently. Those in power don't care about the country, they care about making money for themselves.
AJ

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

AJ
ja ja ja good comment Havana. This video is lightweight stuff compared to the real world of narcotics and politics. Hearing a nitwit politician complaining about a child holding a fake gun in a video does not create any solutions to mexico's problems.

MESSAGE TO MEXICO'S POLITICIANS: STOP COMPLAINING AND START PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

final sleep-2
AJ

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

AJ
Wow, Final finally agrees with me on something. I guess the Mayans are wrong about the world coming to an end in 2012.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Ninos Incomodos?

final sleep-2

Re: Ninos Incomodos?