Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

stevectpa
http://www.tabascohoy.com/nota/401177/tiran-cuerpos-de-9-ejecutados-en-nuevo-laredo

7/27/2017 7:02 PM / Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas

Social networking accounts reported Thursday the finding of nine people executed outside a home in the colony Viveros, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas.

 Valor de Código Rojo and Valor for Tamaulipas reported the multihomicide was due to a warning issued by Eduardo Mendoza Robles, alias "Z 33" and another subject identified as "Z 47", both members of the Los Zetas criminal group, against the Cartel de Noreste in the border city, according to a message that was found on the bodies.

Voceria de Tamaulipas published an alert this noon, confirming a dangerous situation in the mentioned zone.

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

TheH

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

Thanks for the translate.
Horrible tragedy!Probably were living off the proceeds of crime.Take a look at that fancy house.

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

Itzli
Supposedly they are all relatives of Pablo Cesar Alvarez, alias "El Takai", head of plaza in Nuevo Laredo for the CDN.

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

La Plata
I'm confused is it Z43 or Z47? Z43 is El Charly an American citizen who's a close associate of 40 and 42. He runs the south of the country and Guatemala for Los Zetas. I believe he or his brother or cousin was the infamous Z200 that tore through Guatemala some years ago. He was said to be the real leader of Los Zetas when 40 went down. If he was involved with this body dump it would be major news as it means he has turned against the Trevino familia. Last I remember of Z47 was late 2015 when he left mantas referring to the catch and release of F1 in Zacatecas. I believe he a close associate of 40 at the time.  He is said to be a regional boss and a member of Grupo Operativo Los Zetas. I'm reading rumors that this was Comandante Wuerco along with his family members and crew. Z33 must really yield some power to be able to go into NL and perform a stunt like this. I'm sure CDN's response will be to kill a bunch of innocents in Cocoa Victor. Very interesting stuff. I'm interested to hear Itzli, BJEFF, and Tophers take on this.
AKA El Plata

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

TheH
So if 10 people that got murder yesterday are relatives of el Takia now it makes sense, there's been a rumor for awhile that Cucho head of plaza of Ciudad Victoria is uncle of el Takia if in case it would result true we'll last week Old School Z warned the CDN that they where going to go to Nuevo Laredo and kill  Cuchos (GAFE) family members and people close to him.

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

el Jesse James
Does Z40 support either side CDN or Old School?

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

Itzli
Z40 allegedly directs the CDN from jail.  His nephew, Juan Gerardo Treviño Chávez, alias "El Huevo", is the leader of CDN.

Re: Nine executed in Nuevo Laredo allegedly by Zetas

Nutcase