New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Ciro
Ever entertain the idea that Mayo is dead and has been dead for years.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

more than a few believe this... but there is that recorded call just a couple years old with vicente

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

I read some of Jack Riley's book that detailed the call, that would have been in 2012.  Mayo is alive, and I don't know how involved in day to day he is, but Mayito Flaco is probably the chosen one, at this point.  These banners are a mystery to me, I don't think at all it is Mayo's people.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

MediaNocheXXX
Hanging a manta is completely uncharacteristic of mayo, when have you ever heard of mayo trying to bring attention to himself.It's most logical to think in the past he's ordered mantas, but never in his name so why after all this time would he do it, I don't think so.Someone with hopes of creating a reaction from spreading disinformation, trying to keep the spotlight shining on mayo, thinking that the mex authorities will actually do something is wishful thinking at best, imagine how many enemies mayo has accumulated over the years, the dea being the worst as they are the most willing and capable.Most likely social media disinformation, nevertheless it's said Mayito flaco isn't involved in the family business, hard to believe.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

wrong call

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Main page followers have reminded me of the "visit" by AMLO just recently to the sierras, he bragged of being the only president to visit and promised to build a university.  if he met with mayo it would have been then.

many bb followers call fake--but for many reasons taking in account the entire picture, and the increasing number of states I am keeping an open mind

the messages speaking about the goverment's help and AMLO position for many years saying he would meet for dialog with capos, the recent trip, then followed by a flood of cartulinas, , raises an eyebrow.  I suppose we may never know.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
AMLO doesn't have to meet with Mayo face to face to point something. I mean, a few months after he took office he announces that it is not his strategy to arrest capos and then he goes directly to the lion's den...For me, that's a question mark. It's not like he visited Culiacan, Mazatlan or any other big city in Sinaloa but Badiraguato. Regarding mantas, I don't know if they're fake or not. I think that no one from CDS would hang mantas with Mayo's name without his authorization. Or maybe, as others have mentioned, he's really dead and his heirs considered that using his name gives more weight to a manta. As you said, we may never know...

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Uday
Guys,what does it mean? Will CJNG vs cds fight?
I dont understand this narcomantas

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

I agree neither AMLO or Mayo have anything to gain by meeting in person.  As usual, this is all coordinated by lawyers and phone calls.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

  i would think people would not have to spell it out.

mayo and amlo would not have to meet face to face.  but mayo and reps may and would have to be in the sierras. that said if any of you followed amlo for the past 10 years you would see that he was not against a face to face.  i would guess it would nt be something mayo would chance.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Here is CDG Metros response to AMLO's call:

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

blanco puro
can someone translate that narcomanta response by CDG?

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
You can find the translation in the Gulf Cartel topic.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower wrote
New narcomanta appeared in Tijuana. This one is from CTNG in response to Mayo Zambada...

Can anyone translate, please? My Spanish is not that good...

El lobo 🐺 guy with the mantas

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
Dee, from what I read, he's the guy that wrote the manta where he was threatening the president of Mexico, AMLO. He's AFO not CTNG. He was with CTNG but changed sides.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

deelucky1
Yeah just means hes not in the sanchez tobeda area thats where he got caught those two groups are againts mayo and AMLO sold protection to them also and didnt keep his promise.they stoped  huge load from the airport causing internal fighting.they compared that load too AfO ‘s golden years comercial airplane stocked too the roof .heads are going to roll for sure !!nobody was charged or arrested lmao 😂 AMLO is a big cokehead if uou ask me .they let evrybody go including the pilots but the load stayed there .forget about ctng and afo or cds how the hell do they pay for the loss???

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

This appeared in Matamoros after José Alfredo Cárdenas got arrested

123