New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
elgordo, ya I know. There was an article on main page about that subject. From what I remember they said that he was back to Sinaloa...

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Ya bb I've been hearing he's been back. Especially with dea on the heels his best chances are to stay in Sinaloa. Else where his protection is more shaky

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

ToPHeR
Dee, how is Puerto Penaso now that Macho is gone? Safe place to go? I was thinking of making the drive from Phoenix. It's only ~4 hrs...

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Dee, what purity level would you say they leave Culiacan with? How much do they usually take off the top from the Colombian ones?

The average purity level of a seized kilo in the US is now 86%, per DEA.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Ciro
86 is pretty damn good.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Right, so if they touch in Mexico at 90%, 93%, they are only skimming roughly 5 to 8%. Seems too low, that's only like 56 grams of each kilo.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Ciro
Honestly 86 probably has no cut just a bad cook that round

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

But, that's the average, up from 76%, in 2016/2017.  The skim has to like 15% for the profit margins to work.

"The average purity for all wholesale level cocaine bricks analyzed was 84.4 percent. Of all wholesale
cocaine bricks tested, 59 percent were uncut—meaning they did not contain any adulterants or diluents—which represents a signi cant increase from 2016. Per CSP analysis, the percentage of uncut cocaine bricks directly relates to the export quality of Colombian cocaine, which increased signi cantly throughout the past year. The last time the percentage of uncut cocaine bricks exceeded 40 percent was in 2007: the year in the previous decade with the highest domestic cocaine availability. The rest of the bricks analyzed were cut with various diluents, with 40 percent containing levamisole and/or levamisole mixtures with dexamisole and two percent containing various other cutting agents."

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

ESLiero

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
15 million dollars for 10 tons of cocaine it's pretty cheap if you ask me. Chapo was paying $2000 a few years ago for a kilo...EsLiero, where does it says that those 15 tons are for Caro Quintero?  I listened that video and his name never appeared...

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Ciro
Ones gotta wonder what is the ex farc getting it for?  750 probably if selling for 1500.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

you a cop??

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

This is where you draw the line, after YEARS of dis/mis/information/opinions you've posted?

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

they need too close down studio 54 .purity is in the leafs theres like  3 types .gringos like to delute the brick with horse steroids thats how jay leno got that huge chin.europeans are the new cocaine cowboys .weedwhacker and couple of backyard goafers can end the drugwar no need for super army !

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

its a forum not dating site.no hard feelings.i was joking ..

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

heard the US has a leaf that looks like a patuna best kept secret forget the chapo tunnels!!didnt they cross a rabbit and a cat ?pure speculation .that was for the next anabel hernandez book

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
New narcomanta appeared in Tijuana. This one is from CTNG in response to Mayo Zambada...

Can anyone translate, please? My Spanish is not that good...

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Mayo, this isn't your plaza, your sisters lol Aqiles and Rana can't run the plaza, the CTNG is open for dialouge, but we don't want to align, with respect,

That's really rough, and unfinished.  Mayo isn't hanging mantas across the country, someone is making a move, and using his name, but I don't know who?  They have hung banners in TJ, Sonora, and Guadalajara.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
Hey, thanks people. So, you don't think that Mayo Zambada authorized these mantas? I mean, it must be someone from CDS? They appeared all over Mexico...It's not like a local gang started to hang mantas in a city just to scare their enemies, you know what I mean? I'm really curious if it's not Mayo, than who?

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Exactly why I am now open to the thought.  too many states 8 according to reliable press