New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
This post was updated on .

GUADALAJARA, Jal. (appro) .- At least five narcomantas were hung in different points of the city with a warning message to the criminal groups and signed presumably by Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, member of the Sinaloa Cartel.

The blankets printed on white canvases with black and red typography contain the same message: "The cleaning  begins in the country, we come with the support of the Federal Government, the old school returns. We welcome dialog with all cartels. If cartels do not align, they will be aligned."

Three of the blankets appeared in the vicinity of the Nueva Central Camionera, in Tonalá. In detail,
one on the pedestrian bridge of the Free Highway to Zapotlanejo, at the height of Las Torres, and the other pair in Patria and Las Torres.

Another was hung on the wiring of an American wholesale store, which is located on the Avenida Niños Héroes, Colonia Hidalgo, in Tlaquepaque. One more was located in González Gallo and Niños Héroes in the Álamo Industrial.

Other canvases with the same message appeared in other states of the country. One of them was placed on Wednesday morning at a balustrade of an overpass in Hermosillo, Sonora.

During the trial that was followed in the United States to Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán, his defense argued that El Mayo Zambada offered millions of dollars in bribes to the presidents Enrique Peña Nieto and Felipe Calderón.

El "Mayo" Zambada appears on the list of the 10 most wanted fugitives by the DEA (Administration for the Control of Drugs in the United States), which offers a reward of 5 million dollars to the one who gives information that leads to his capture .

According to the US authorities, "El Mayo" would be in charge of the operations of the Sinaloa Cartel, which also operates in part of the Pacific coast of Mexico, in Cancún, Quintana Roo, and Monterrey, Nuevo León.

The DEA accuses Zambada of money laundering, possession of firearms, violent crimes, drug trafficking, among other crimes.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo

Ciro
I would have figured thoughs pukes would have learned from there fathers fate chapo aka loonie toons

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

hi!

I am republishing on main page but need the source.  ALWAYS include source--thanks

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Se multiplican narcomantas atribuidas al “Mayo” Zambada; ahora aparecen en Jalisco   - Proceso https://www.proceso.com.mx/572790/se-multiplican-narcomantas-atribuidas-al-mayo-zambada-ahora-aparecen-en-jalisco

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Alot of times I tend to think most mantas are bs but this one makes me scratch my head a little. Cuz different mantas different states but all same message.  Then I think AMLO just left the sinaloa state last week and first time a president has ever gone there. And personally I do believe AMLO was placed there. Just to much money in the middle of things. And since the Rafa caro quintero interview of him mentioning that AMLO should make a pact maybe it would fix everything like in Colombia, I found it to much of a coinsidence while he was running like a im down to throw some money your way type of voice n confidence. But hey this is just something I've had in my head since the Caro quintero interview then he ends up being president which he's been trying for more than 1 presidency n never has got it.  N then to be his own party at that not a big wing pri or pan or pre. Just makes think even more but what's your guys opinion am I way to far fetched on this idea

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
Hello Chivis. Sorry for not posting the link, I honestly forgot. The link is the one that elgordo posted.

https://www.proceso.com.mx/572790/se-multiplican-narcomantas-atribuidas-al-mayo-zambada-ahora-aparecen-en-jalisco

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Not Mayo's people.  I am thinking someone like and El Cadete, people that work the Sonora corridor, but hold a little influence in Jalisco too.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

BBfollower
J, you mean El Cadete from BLO, who ran away to US? Is there an EL Cadete in Sonora that operates for CDS?

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Cadets gone he bailed out of town turned snitch he the one telling dea Rafa still  working n is one of the heads of the organization.  I don't remember anyone other.  Sonora is gente nueva the salazares

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

Yeah, Sajid Emilio Quintero, not him, but someone like him, a cell that has ties to Sonora and that area of Guadalajara.  Quintero and Chapo Trino, who was murdered in 2017, someone like that.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Oh ok maybe be perhaps .... well el chapo alfredo (alfredito olivas dad) got rolled on in Guadalajara so it's a maybe on a sonora influence being aswell

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

deelucky1
Santrich from FARC was caught on audio negotiating a couple of tons of nose candy with CAROS  people.why was he the only one aprehended with his goons ??looks like caro singing the blues ??that mayo manta is no joke is what it looks like .alfredo guzman rumored to be hiding in colombia dont know what i read is true that he killed one of caros people ?jogil quintero is in charge of sonora el trini answers to him .

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Ya lucky I feel the same way but I've heard alfredo returned back to Sinaloa after Columbia was getting to hit 4 him with dea on his heals, how true idk but this is a first I heard about him killing a quintero but should be a good reason to hide aswell. And ya I believe these mantas r the real deal also seen bodies poping out with more messages. But personally i believe mayo n Rafa placed that new president at the top just my opinion so this whole federal government help would surprise me

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

deelucky1
Caro has puerto peñasco and sonora on lock they flipped some people from los salazar that dont think IVAN should have the crown.he wants juRez and chihuaha next .he can smile at MAYo now but dont look like he needs him .but caro striking out on that FARc deal .not really looking too good for him.who knows maybe aflredito was their too spoil the party.it can be years too find out in public there was a cartel mole !i dont see DEa changing the playbook . Anything is possible .

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

deelucky1

Hope nobodys nose starts to get watery ??

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Since he's been out his goal was chihuahua n la Linea ain't what it used to if a big wig jumps in I think they have a chance.  N why u got to tease so early getting peoples noses to salavate waking up to this lol

Dee, where did you read about Alfredo hiding in Colombia? I mean, for me it's hard to believe that a guy like Alfredo, coming from a powerful family as his is afraid for his life in Sinaloa, even if he killed an important guy from Caro's crew. Remember that Alfredo has been to Colombia to talk about some cocaine shipments and I'm not talking 20-30 kilos but tons of product. If that's not a heavy player than I don't know how to call him. Let's not forget that Mayo is supporting the brothers...It's not that easy to start a war vs those 2 clans in Sinaloa.

Re: New narcomantas signed by El Mayo, in Jalisco

elgordo
Idk if it was a Rafa incident or not but it was said he was hiding out in columbia and dea was aware of it. It was said he was out there since about his kidnapping in P.V its said he went out there till it cooled down. Local cartel had him very protected and was taking care of him while living there
123