New movie to hit theatres called 'Mule' with Clint Eastwood,Bradley Cooper on the old geezer smuggler

New movie to hit theatres called 'Mule' with Clint Eastwood,Bradley Cooper on the old geezer smuggler

https://film-book.com/the-mule-2018-movie-trailer-clint-eastwood-drug-mule-mexican-cartel/Movie Trailer
THE MULE (2018) Movie Trailer: Clint Eastwood is a Drug Mule for a Mexican Cartel

October 9, 2018

•by Rollo T

Clint Eastwood The Mule

The Mule Trailer

   Clint Eastwood‘s The Mule (2018) movie trailer stars Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Taissa Farmiga, Michael Peña, and Laurence Fishburne. The Mule‘s plot synopsis: “Clint Eastwood stars as Earl Stone, a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive. Easy enough, but, unbeknownst to Earl, he’s just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. He does well–so well, in fact, that his cargo increases exponentially, and Earl is assigned a handler. But he isn’t the only one keeping tabs on Earl; the mysterious new drug mule has also hit the radar of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates. And even as his money problems become a thing of the past, Earl’s past mistakes start to weigh heavily on him, and it’s uncertain if he’ll have time to right those wrongs before law enforcement, or the cartel’s enforcers, catch up to him.”

The Mule also stars Alison Eastwood, Clifton Collins Jr., Dianne Wiest, Manny Montana, Jill Flint, Noel Gugliemi, Ignacio Serricchio, and Robert LaSardo.

Which actor is playing which character in The Mule:

   Oscar winner Dianne Wiest, who is playing Stone’s ex-wife, and Michael Pena, playing the enforcer, will star alongside Eastwood, Farmiga, and Cooper, who portrays the DEA agent in the feature.

    Nick Schenk and Dave Holstein wrote the screenplay for The Mule.

   Watch The Mule Trailer. Leave your thoughts on it below in the comments section. Readers seeking more movie trailers can visit our Movie Trailer Page, our Movie Trailer Twitter Page, our Movie Trailer Facebook Page, and our Movie Trailer Google+ Page. The Mule will be released in U.S. theaters through Warner Bros. Pictures on December 14, 2018. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members publish articles by Email, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, and Facebook.

The Mule Trailer
Note from canadiana:Hit the link above if you haven't to watch the trailer of the movie 'The Mule.'

Re: New movie to hit theatres called 'Mule' with Clint Eastwood,Bradley Cooper on the old geezer smuggler

Uday
Thank you Canadiana
So look at this " Brought to Justice: Operation Leyenda"
https://deamuseum.org/lecture-series/2013/

Re: New movie to hit theatres called 'Mule' with Clint Eastwood,Bradley Cooper on the old geezer smuggler

Dgo10
I know the people! Theyre from a town in Durango close to where I go!!