New linea boss

JaliscoCA
Here's a link of BDN saying that there's a new boss for the Linea and his name is EL GATO and here's the link

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/08/la-linea-deja-nueva-narcomanta-para-la.html

Re: New linea boss

final sleep-2

Re: New linea boss

well stated!

Re: New linea boss

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: New linea boss

El Regio
Yeah I hope they keep throwing jabs at the DEA, they will keep capturing or killing them. Hopefully they go after Chapos people too....

Re: New linea boss

EL Gordo
All talk but no action......next time you think about putting up a manta of what your going to do, please just do it. So us Americans can tear you a new a-hole!

Re: New linea boss

Guerro
Another clever scheme by el chapos crew jaja.

Re: New linea boss

If it is all misdirection and smoke and mirrors by GN, why haven't they denied it?

Re: New linea boss

final sleep-2
SRG

Re: New linea boss

SRG
This Message has Lots of Mexican slang but ill do my best 4 my gringo Freinds:

"Fucking Chapo "Dog Mounter"(Mexican Insult) Dying of hunger(another commonly used Insult) Signing Mantas with our name so the idiots at the DEA will fuck with us because Neither you Marrufo (IDK what that means possibly someones name) Nor you Salguiero can. If your so Brave confront us Stupid pendejos.

Oh and also they combined Chapo with Puto where it says chaputo so ChapoBitch lol

Re: New linea boss

That message references El Flaco, right?  Sagueiro?  I guess they did deny it then, I wonder if El Diego ordered those banners, or they were Gente Nueva's too, why wasn't that addressed in his interview/presentation?

Re: New linea boss

final sleep-2

Re: New linea boss

Guerro
I guess you got your answer J. The DEA is doing the dirty work for El Chapo. Chapo aint stupid jaja