New group operating in Guerrero?

billyharp
Saw an article mentioning the Cartel Norte del Valle in Guerrero. Anyone have any ideas about this group?

http://www.agenciairza.com/2014/09/amaga-grupo-armado-a-los-policias-comunitarios-del-valle-de-el-ocotito/

Re: New group operating in Guerrero?

Itzli
Looking at a map, Palo Blanco is located on the Acapulco-Chilpancingo highway. I believe this area is territory of Los Rojos. This article mentions that Erick Torres Nava is the leader of the group. The leadership of Los Rojos has generally been held by the Nava Romero family and it is quite possible that Erick is a nephew. It has been reported that Los Rojos have split in two factions, I believe that one is loyal to Los Beltran Leyva and the other is not. So when it is all said and done, my guess would be that "El Cartel Norte del Valle" is a splinter group of Los Rojos.

Re: New group operating in Guerrero?

Maddy
Norte del valle was a Colombian cartel. Why would they use that same name/title? Maybe some group that was so loyal to the Colombian cartel they decided to use the same name?

Re: New group operating in Guerrero?

Nava romeros are  Los rojos why would they  join BLO that's their arc enemy no way no how el H is trying to claim back those plazas that supposedly belong to el botas el rojo died with el botas he's right hand man from guerero  Eric took over for el tigre when he got busted but he's back the dispute is between el tigre and his sister that's how there is two factions Eric and el tigre are real close what the hell is cartel Norte del valle
who knows el tigre did align himself with other people Los granados and another cell they all use to be BLO even guerreros unidos where BLO  and la famalia

Re: New group operating in Guerrero?

Itzli
The whole situation in Guerrero is confusing and often the information reported contradicts itself. I completely agree, El H is trying to reclaim lost plazas and that's what I read too, El Tigre and his sister were fighting for control of Los Rojos, that's why there's two factions.

Here's why I said that one faction may be loyal to BLO. There were the reports that Los Granados stopped their fight with the remnants of Rogaciano Alba Álvarez group, creating Fuerza Guerrerense. I did read one article that said that El Tigre was going to meet with them when he was arrested, so, if true, looks like El Tigre's section of Los Rojos may be part of Fuerza Guerrerense. The other part is that El Tigre was reported to be a "socio" of El H. Maybe it was bad reporting and not even true, but when it's even El Erizo is back working for El H in Acapulco I have to at least be open to the idea that bad blood is being set aside.

Re: New group operating in Guerrero?

Itzli
I sent an email to the gmail account...