New cdn leader?? And possible cjng alliance.

Re: New cdn leader?? And possible cjng alliance.

La Plata
Not sure where this fits in but let’s also not forget Primito or Primo as he was known back then, was arrested in May of 2015 in Cadereyta Jimenez, Nuevo León along with 15 bodyguards. He was considered CDG plaza boss of NL state at the time and a major earner for the cartel. I don’t buy the CDN/CJNG connections but a rogue CDN splinter group trying to align with CJNG makes sense. I do think there’s some interesting links to CJNG and Primitos Los Metros faction. I know people have claimed Primito is the nephew of old school CDG jefe Primo but I’ve yet to see any solid info. I have a feeling they are one in the same. I also find it interesting that we don’t hear a peep from Huevo Treviño anymore. Ever since the old school Z almost captured him at his grandmothers house, he has been extremely quiet. Not that he was ever a limelight leader like his cousin KiKi but he’s become a ghost.

Anymore info on that Beltranes H3 capture in Jalisco state?

AKA El Plata

Re: New cdn leader?? And possible cjng alliance.

ToPHeR
This is true! Remember Ivan went crazy on social media after Chapo was captured 1st time and he quickly took it down?

But botas was def killed that night in the condo. I mean there was a 3 hour gun fight with grenades! Kinda hard to fake that!

Re: New cdn leader?? And possible cjng alliance.

deelucky1
Not trying to discredit what your saying topher .marina  arrives at 5 pm and starts unloading shells at 8pm  ?? Early in the morning they tell evrybody in the complex to shut their blinds and keep low because shootout might erupt . Knowing other beltranes lived in the building wouldnt that kill the operation ??all the municipal police from morelos belong to arturo and la barbie.they went after all the sedenas that where involved.if municipales where to fail to inform the operation they would not be alive  .then his brand new white sneakers looked like they never touched the floor .his gold chain he didnt take off was gone also.fresh bodies dont look like that he had signs of torture.then the barbie interveiw to confirm he had called him during the shootout ? Tony tormenta now that was a shootout.

Re: New cdn leader?? And possible cjng alliance.

El_Bujo
I think it’s safe to say that Huevo was a “front boss”.

Seldom, if ever, did we ever see a manta signed solely by his name and for all intensive purposes, he was always a ghost; we have never seen any events or operations attributed to him (besides the escape from ZEV)..