New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Misael
Mencho is one of the biggest meth producers in Mexico. Those 15 tons of meth they confiscated most likely belonged to CJNG as they have a heavy presence in Tlajomulco de Zuniga.

This could be a desperate attempt by the Zetas/Milenio/Resistencia to cause a bit of conflict between Sinaloa and CJNG...I don't think they've ever signed  "Gente Sinaloa" in any of their thousand messages or so. I really doubt they would throw away this strong of an allies because of extortions and kidnappings, they've got way too much to gain/lose.

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

ArmChairIntellect
Seemed like they were rather weak at first, right after Nacho's death.  They really didn't explode till the alliance with CDS.  CDS was funding them even though I know they were still producing large quantities of methamphetamine.  Then they exploded after Veracruz and were everywhere, then the leaders were arrested kinda like GN.....  I think this is all political....

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

ismael
I believe they're fake too. Because of ths--"a nosotros los sinaloas"

Should it have been by a true sinaloense it would have read--"a nosotros los sinaloenses"

Its like sayin "we the texas" instead of "we texans"

Sinaloenses are very proud people and that mistake is not one that would be made even if it was a real dumb sinaloense....its almost derrogatory.

All u hear from them is how proud they are to be sinaloense

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Those banners do look like of sloppy and haphazard, but we've seen those from GN/Sinaloa in Juarez..and sometimes, I wonder, if they were fake, why aren't they more convincing? I mean, I could make a perfect fake/authentic looking narco banner and hang it up from a bridge by my house, you think if it was fake, it would at least LOOK real.  It's uniqueness may be a testament to it's authenticity.

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

DopeItsGreg
As I had previously mentioned, there were rumors not too long ago saying that CJNG and CDS were no longer allies. All CJNG people have been captured,so it does make sense. Maybe CDS thought they no longer need them and all the crimes/attention they brought.

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

fuckelcochiloco
AJ

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

AJ

Good to have you in the BB Familia.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

AJ
[Announcement Of A Rupture Between The Sinaloa Cartel and the Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion]

From PROCESO

Guadalajara. (Ap). - Authorities in Jalisco announced today an alleged rift between the Sinaloa cartel, led by Joaquin Guzman Loera 'El Chapo' and the Cartel Jalisco New Generation.

The secretary of state Public Safety, Luis Carlos Najera Gutierrez de Velasco, said that the alleged breach was announced by the Sinaloa cartel, through several narcobanners that appeared this morning in different parts of Guadalajara.

While declining to disclose the content of the messages written on the covers, the state official thinks that it could be considered a real break, but does not rule out that it could also be a rival group attempting to divide the alliance between these criminal organizations.

The alleged break occurs after the blocks made last weekend by CJNG and Jalisco that left one civilian dead and 36 vehicles burnt.

The narcobanners were located in the St. Augustine, on the road to Chapala, off the park Montenegro, and beltway on Columbus Avenue.

Moreover, the same SSP presented Wednesday to four alleged members of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel arrested in the metropolitan area of ​​Guadalajara. Two of the alleged gunmen were arrested Tuesday in Atemajac, Zapopan, and the other two, in the urban area of ​​Tonala. Their ages range between 21 and 25 years old.

According to the official version, the detainees had in his possession various firearms, three grenades and were aboard a car type "Jaguar".

So far none of the subjects captured have been linked with the narcobloqueos day weekend.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Baggy
I think this may be more to do with CDS no longer needing them, they have passed their used by date, They helped CDS push the Z out of a few places and now CDS gonna turn on them.Rat them out and mop them up. Maybe?I havnt had time to be following things lately.. been a lil hectic at home
AJ

Yeah, I noticed that you haven't been posting much lately. BB Forum is not the same without you Mate.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Misael
So according to Ramón Alvarez (cjng) who was arrested recently the mantas were hung by Templarios.

"At the time of his arrest, Ramon Alvarez blamed the leaders of "The Knights Templar" placement and distribution of banners in the city of Guadalajara in citing the alleged split between "El Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generación" and "Pacific cartel "."

R-1 & R-2 who were recently captured were mentioned on the banners fwiw. Could possibly be a coincidence or Mencho turning them in to take some of the heat off over the blockades a few weeks ago.

Also, new banners were hung up asking Zetas/Templarios to stop hanging up stupid messages because Jalisco is united and there will be no more wars in Jalisco. I guess this means CJNG & Sinaloa are still allies and other cartels are starting to get really desperate.

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

Sinaloa2256

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

El Faro
Some of the new banners that were just put up were posted in the Pacific Coast towns of Puerto Vallarta and in Mezcales, Bahia Banderas, Nayarit.

  The CJNG has been in the area for a few months. The Vallarta/Banderas areas are key sites to control. Great Local drug sale profits(tourists), Many Ports; Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, La Cruz and the Pacific Coast Corridor, Highway 200.  The Municipality of Bahia Banderas was up until recently run by the Sinaloa sub group, called the Juanitas or Gente del Albert, or "El 06".   "El 06" was killed on Feb 27 and what was left of his group has been badly weakened by the Nayarit State Police. In 2010,  Tepic, the State Capitol of Nayarit, had one of the highest murder rates, 13th, in the world. Tepic has cooled down because the battle for the "Plaza" of Tepic was won by the Beltran/Zetas and the Sinaloa Cartel has since taken a back seat.  A good gauge to see what side a Police force is on, is to pay attention to "who do they arrest"?  The Nayarit State Police, don't arrest many Z.  The South Nayarit Plaza is in play. This would now officially put CJNG fighting Zetas on both coasts, Veracruz & Vallarta.

http://www.noticiaspv.com/archivo/221946

http://notaroja-koneocho.blogspot.mx/2012/02/nayarit-enfrentamiento-deja-un-muerto.html

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

MIGHTYMOUSE
the original reportet who first reported this banner from mundo narco ,was killed shortly after his last report which was on this banner,crazy!

Re: New Sinaloa Cartel Narco Banner

MIGHTYMOUSE
the original reportet who first reported this banner from mundo narco ,was killed shortly after his last report which was on this banner,crazy!
12