New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

El_Cuatro_Veinte

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

Note to everyone...

Keep in mind that BB is an English blog, the overwhelming majority of followers do not know Spanish.  With text there are translators that at least give an idea to what the post says.

Not so with videos.  Take the time to translate the narrative if the video is a narrative and not footage depicting an event.

I know its a lot of work, I know because I translate several per month.   I translate direct narrative but one can paraphrase or write an overview, but don't simply post a video that the majority of readers do not know what it is about.

this is for everyone not just ECV

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

aguiniga12
Nice find El 420

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
Note to everyone...

Keep in mind that BB is an English blog, the overwhelming majority of followers do not know Spanish.  With text there are translators that at least give an idea to what the post says.

I know its a lot of work, I know because I translate several per month.   I translate direct narrative but one can paraphrase or write an overview, but don't simply post a video that the majority of readers do not know what it is about.
Nothing important, he claims he is the protector of Michoacan, he claims the criminals are the police, he claims he became a criminal to protect themselves from the government, he said they didn't extort people in Michoacan, that people with business ask for protection and that's why they were collecting money from them. According to them the comunitarios are from other cartels and him and his people are victims of circumstances.

In other words he is not a criminal, the government and the media made him a criminal.

Nothing Important a bunch of blah blah blah from an idiot.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

I know what he is saying...that is not what I am saying...

I am saying post English narrative or an overview, I translated his last video...he's an idiot, but having a video that has footage of nothing and 3/4 the readers can't understand it...well that is not what BB is about

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

_Jack

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

Mitch Oriso
Thanks for the Post 420.

Thanks for the Cliffs notes Tex.

Saw the entire video, portions of it you cant make out. This egomaniac rambles on like a politician, accuses everybody while justifying himself.

Interesting how he reacted when he heard a Helicopter fly by.

His days are numbered.

Saludos
Mitcho

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

Baggy
just watched the entire thing with the subtitles set to english and i have no idea what the f0k is going on, talking about pythons and boats and ugly fathers.. ffs youtube blows. lol. @ what point does the chopper fly over? wanna see if the guy carrying the fifty is paying attention..

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

Tijuano
Around 18:40, those guys didnĀ“t even notice/care
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: New Press/Interview Servando Gomez Martinez, "La Tuta"

Windycitykid
Funny how he mentions Chinese mafia in video.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin