New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Mica
There is a side story to these pictures (not worth mentioning in my view).  This girl had a relationship with Chapo for 2 years, blah, blah.  Nothing else to elaborate on, but there it is.

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Chapo looks happy.He was younger there maybe 10 years ago but she looks like his grand daughter,she must be 14 or 15.Emma must have been out of town or this 1 was transported to 1 of the ranches.The girl looks happy too not like she's just there for the money.Well I guess these memories he needs to remember for all the days for the rest of his life because that's all it will be for him;memories from now on but he's probably got a lot more of these than the average guy but then again the average guy doesn't need to depend on memories and the tables have turned,Chapo will be envying the average guy that's not in the dope game!

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Mica
I agree with that Canadiana and perfectly continent with being free.  FYI - Headed to PVR next week and have plans to eat at La Leche

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

O the infamous La Leche in Puerto Vallarta!Maybe you can get some inside scoops from your waiter about just all who were there of the Guzmans!

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Alexander
Prostitutes or relatives, possible family friend.For the younger one I'd think "lady of the night" or day in this case.Horny old males with young girls is normal in Mexico, and most other countries.Nevertheless, It's disturbing to say the least.

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

jlopez
Those were the days, my friend,
I thought they'd never end...
                                          ---Chapo

Re: New Pictures of Chapo Floating on Web

Alexander
La Leche, I hope you got your hepatitis A and B shots.You can never be too careful when it comes to your health.