New Picture VERY Graphic Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

New Picture VERY Graphic Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

_The Magician_

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Lala
Tiene cara de pendejo rarito

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

MrJayDub
Wow, this is graphic even by cartel standards...

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

_Jack

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Handsome_devil
I have seen pictures of Comandante Cherry for some time now. He is based out of Tamaulipas. But fuck man, I feel like posting on his instagram to wear fucking gloves.

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Pariente
And for these guys to be " orgulloso " of what they are doing is beyond comprehension. Holding an arm and a leg like a trophy. Contras or not, the way he parades around doing this is crazy shit. I just don't understand how these guys can be that flamboyant about descuartizando someone. The picture with him taking out the organs is way over the top as well.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

j.ward
I hope he catches aids and hep C. how sick do you have to be to do this crap? What is he digging for? Did this victim swallow something they are retrieving?

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

303
CDG isn't messing around right now. I was under the impression they were in trouble right now with the inner fights, bosses going down, etc but they seem to be handling the z.

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Handsome_devil
I definitely though CDG was done a few months ago.  So is CDS still backing them up?

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Lala
Looks like it from where I am, since those rumors started spreading I have seen no sign of that supposed breakup, quite the opposite.

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Echo2
he does have a carita de pendejo, que hasta da lastima con su cara de nino con down syndrome!!

The 1st pic, where he's holding the arm and leg he looks whacked out of his fucking mind. You have to get super-duper high to committ something like stick your arm into someones torso to rip out their insides, or he's really a cold blooded psychopath

Echo 2

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

ToPHeR
No gloves? WTF???

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Jorge Jorvanivich
That one still looks raw.  He is going to eat it like that???  No gloves, no thermometer, and definitely not 165 degrees. That idiot is going to end up with food poisoning, or worse HIV.

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

el jefe
not really doctors do it all the time so its his state of thinking and it oviously dosent bother him.on the other hand he is maybe a phsco lol
SRG

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

SRG
I've seen the ones where he he is holding the body parts there are two on Instagram the other one is him putting the body parts in a big drum.. This guy is crazy! He looks like he doesn't give a fuck in the first picture like he's just chillin stoned holding some body parts like its an everyday thing....

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Eskribe
this is his facebook check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/cherrys.leal

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

ToPHeR
CDG Commanders are openly posting their business on Facebook? Now I've seen it all!

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Lala
wow, great find! should we discuss his retarded taste in tattoos?

Re: Photos: Comandante From CDG Dismembers a Victim

Nutcase
I concur.
Seeing is believing
1234