New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
As reported on Valor por Tamaulipas, a body was left in side a plastic bag in the La Ganadera colonia of Irapuato, Guanajuato and alongside it was a message:

"This will happen to all the sellers of the CJNG. Here the only lord and master is our boss 'Marro' Sincerely Grupo Sombra y Grupo Operativo Delta. We are already here to terminate the fagots of the CJNG-River... and all who support them. We continue with the advance, Guanajuato for the people of Guanajuato"

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

ESLiero
Does this mean CJNG has the Irapuato plaza under their 'control.'???   The sign says the have ''arrived'' with 2 cells.

On a side note since the papers say he was in charge of Morelia and into Guanajuato, that guy El Cachas who was with Menchos wife when captured -gave information on his connections in D.F with Cartel De Tlahuac which lead to them raiding a spot and finding of a few kilos of cocaine in Distrito Federal.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
Based upon information I've read, a couple I came up with a working theory of areas of control:

I do believe that Irapuato is firmly controlled by CJNG with occasional incursions/heating of the plaza as it is on the edge of their established area.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

La Plata
Itzli, does this mean El Marro is allied with the CDG? I know Grupo Sombra seem to gaining power. What are your thoughts on them? I have heard rumors they are allied with the CDG Matamoros. I am also starting to here rumors Grupo Sombra is allied and secretly financed by CDS. I know Grupo Sombra has a foothold in Veracruz and Zacatecas. I wonder if that could have anything to do with the rumors of Anthrax in Zac?

As always, great work brutha, always enjoy your informative posts. I know the time and effort you and all the contributors put in to the board. It’s great to see new faces step up and contribute to keep everything rolling. Kudos to everyone on the effort. I for one, may not post as much, but I’ll always be around, and I appreciate everyone’s effort even the “Chapo Snitched” guy!
AKA El Plata

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

I really have to laugh at the statement in the Manta:Guanajuato for the people of Guanajuato.What do they think they are Politicians and running a campaign?I guess you could compare politicians and Narcos are alike in the sense they could care less for the people like they state they do but it's all about simple GREED and it's just SOOOO simple-minded!It's just SO blatant and they take everyone for fools.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Uday
Gentlemen! I have a question.
 Who is Grupo Sombra y Grupo Operativo Delta ?

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

ToPHeR
Grupo Sombra is a CDG hit squad from Veracruz

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Uday
Thank you Topher
I dont know them but what does it mean? İs the CDG in Veracruz?
El Marro  seems to have allied with Cdg Groupe Samba.
Old School Zetas and Cjng are also fighting in Veracruz.İt is really mixed.
Is it true that cjng and los metros allied?
Jalisco is literally a battlefield. What do you think guys?

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char
Itzli

About two weeks ago maybe 11 dismembered bodies where found in Salamanca and banners where left sign by El Marro of Guanajuato. Not sure if you seem the banners but they said “people coming down from Jalisco will suffer the same faith”... itzli it’s been really bad in Leon, Guanajuato, in a neighborhood close to where a live they been killing so many people mainly gang members or those who kidnapp or steal but yeah I am assuming CJNG is now fully operating in Guanajuato not sure the territories they hold but no doubt they have presence in Guanajuato.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Message may be fake news

Just a note....a cautioary tale...

when this happened, it was a few days before BDN and VXT ran their story.  I did not see much to the story so I did not post.  AND there was no text and no fotos of the yellow poster board.   There were plenty of fotos and not one depicted the big yellow cartiluna message.  Not in the regional papers who ran the story and not in the FB page for the city and region.

The woman was dismembered, and had a tattoo of a lotus flower on her leg.

then a couple days later BDN followed by VXT posted the story, using much of the same text as the regional paper and the fotos except now there was a foto of the message and text.  I just checked back to the FB page who originally had the story and the news outlets and they did not add anything about the message or fotos.  So I am suspicious.  the foto in the bdn story looks like the message is wrapped around a plastic bag, in the real story  the images did not present such a display.

BDN has done this countless times embellishing stories was old or fake fotos and info. I never take a post of VXT or BDN at face value.  I always go back to the original story, they do not write original work.  It is VERY easy to find original source.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char

Take it for what it's worth, but there is an article being reported on almost every major Mexican news site as well as narco blogs about the fight between CJNG and "El Marro" in Guanajuato for control of Pemex pipelines. What I find most notable is that it specifically claims that the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel is linked to the Gulf Cartel.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char
Itzli

It is being reported that El Señor de la Silla or Panchito CJNG boss of Guanajuato died of a heart attack in his house in Guanajuato. Not the first time this guy supposedly
has died so I am doubting this news of his death but Guanajuato officials are confirming his death.

El Señor de la silla along with El Cachas captured in Zapopan, Jalisco, both where leading the war against El
Marro of Guanajuato. Huge hit to Mencho’s war in Guanajuato if el Señor de la silla did died.

Link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/murio-el-senor-de-la-silla-presunto-lider-del-cartel-de-jalisco-nueva-generacion-en/amp/

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
Good catch, that would definitely add to the list of setbacks for the CJNG in their campaign to take over Guanajuato. It seems to me that since their clash with Federal Police towards the end of September they have been maintaining the status quo rather than being on the offense, but I admit that is merely the impression I get.

On a side note a woman was killed in Salamanca on Wednesday and the following message was left:

“CARTEL JALISCO NUEVA GENERACION ESTO ME PASO X TRAFICAR CON ORGANOS DE MENORES Y ESTO LA EMPRESA ES REPROBABLE ESTO SE ACABARA SEGUIMOS CON LA AVANZADA VAMOS POR MARROS Y GOLFOS

ATTE: “C.J.N.G.GRUPO ELITE”.

Once again we see an alleged connection between "El Marro"/El Cartel de Santa Rosa de Lima and a faction of the Gulf Cartel. It's been repeated so many times now in different forms that going forward I am assuming it to be the case unless evidence begins to emerge against it. On the flip side I think it is worth revisiting if "El Cholo" truly does have a connection to "El Marro" of Guanajuato or if their alliance was merely confusion since there was another "El Marro" in Jalisco.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

I passed on the story because it seemed flakey.  it was sent to us i think  2 or 3 days back.  I was going to ask you what you thought of it, now I know....

I may run it to see what the main page wolves think... more than a dozen followers sent the story in..

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Trafficar organos de menores thats strange??

hint(matazetas)

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char
Itzli

I guess the Mexican Navy and Army are now both operating in Guanajuato because there was a big protest by at least 54 individuals who where screaming they want the military to leave Guanajuato $$$$$ I am guessing they got paid to protest....

Guanajuato

A total of 54 people were arrested, after they led a violent demonstration in the downtown area of #Jerécuraro where they burned a patrol of the State Single Command and a Municipal Transit motorcycle.

They for Navy and army to leave....
@SEMAR_mx
@SEDENA

Link: https://twitter.com/edgarfabianvf/status/1053892000364154880?s=20

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char
Itzli Deelucky1

Itzli
El marro of Guanajuato and el Cholo leader of Cartel Nueva plaza have to be allied or that is the way I see it. I think Dee has also mentioned this before both are fighting CJNG so why not unite and fight los menchos.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Uday
Char bro, I have a question?

Did cjng enter to durango? Did you see the Narcomantas?

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
Definitely crazy events that popped up. I saw video of the motorcycle being burnt on Facebook last night as locals in the area are posting a lot about it. Ironically I was looking into Jerécuraro yesterday morning before any of this was on my radar. A couple of local news reports popped up on my Youtube documenting the shootout that occurred there a few weeks ago. As I skimmed through the comments, I found the following: "I'm from jerecuaro and the shootout was federal agents with those from CJNG commanded by Armando Soto Gonzalez alias el triste leader of the plaza of jerecuaro, coroneo and acambaro". A quick google search found some interesting information, "El Triste" was arrested in Jerécuraro in February 2012 and was described as head of plaza in those places, as well as Tarandacuaro, for La Familia. He was released that year or the year after and arrested again in April 2014. It would seem he's out once again and likely connected to the previous shootouts and yesterday's protests.
12