New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
As reported on Valor por Tamaulipas, a body was left in side a plastic bag in the La Ganadera colonia of Irapuato, Guanajuato and alongside it was a message:

"This will happen to all the sellers of the CJNG. Here the only lord and master is our boss 'Marro' Sincerely Grupo Sombra y Grupo Operativo Delta. We are already here to terminate the fagots of the CJNG-River... and all who support them. We continue with the advance, Guanajuato for the people of Guanajuato"

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

ESLiero
Does this mean CJNG has the Irapuato plaza under their 'control.'???   The sign says the have ''arrived'' with 2 cells.

On a side note since the papers say he was in charge of Morelia and into Guanajuato, that guy El Cachas who was with Menchos wife when captured -gave information on his connections in D.F with Cartel De Tlahuac which lead to them raiding a spot and finding of a few kilos of cocaine in Distrito Federal.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Itzli
Based upon information I've read, a couple I came up with a working theory of areas of control:

I do believe that Irapuato is firmly controlled by CJNG with occasional incursions/heating of the plaza as it is on the edge of their established area.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

La Plata
Itzli, does this mean El Marro is allied with the CDG? I know Grupo Sombra seem to gaining power. What are your thoughts on them? I have heard rumors they are allied with the CDG Matamoros. I am also starting to here rumors Grupo Sombra is allied and secretly financed by CDS. I know Grupo Sombra has a foothold in Veracruz and Zacatecas. I wonder if that could have anything to do with the rumors of Anthrax in Zac?

As always, great work brutha, always enjoy your informative posts. I know the time and effort you and all the contributors put in to the board. It’s great to see new faces step up and contribute to keep everything rolling. Kudos to everyone on the effort. I for one, may not post as much, but I’ll always be around, and I appreciate everyone’s effort even the “Chapo Snitched” guy!
AKA El Plata

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

I really have to laugh at the statement in the Manta:Guanajuato for the people of Guanajuato.What do they think they are Politicians and running a campaign?I guess you could compare politicians and Narcos are alike in the sense they could care less for the people like they state they do but it's all about simple GREED and it's just SOOOO simple-minded!It's just SO blatant and they take everyone for fools.
Ray

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Ray
Gentlemen! I have a question.
 Who is Grupo Sombra y Grupo Operativo Delta ?

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

ToPHeR
Grupo Sombra is a CDG hit squad from Veracruz
Ray

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Ray
Thank you Topher
I dont know them but what does it mean? İs the CDG in Veracruz?
El Marro  seems to have allied with Cdg Groupe Samba.
Old School Zetas and Cjng are also fighting in Veracruz.İt is really mixed.
Is it true that cjng and los metros allied?
Jalisco is literally a battlefield. What do you think guys?

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Char
Itzli

About two weeks ago maybe 11 dismembered bodies where found in Salamanca and banners where left sign by El Marro of Guanajuato. Not sure if you seem the banners but they said “people coming down from Jalisco will suffer the same faith”... itzli it’s been really bad in Leon, Guanajuato, in a neighborhood close to where a live they been killing so many people mainly gang members or those who kidnapp or steal but yeah I am assuming CJNG is now fully operating in Guanajuato not sure the territories they hold but no doubt they have presence in Guanajuato.

Re: New Message from El Marro Left Alongside Body

Message may be fake news

Just a note....a cautioary tale...

when this happened, it was a few days before BDN and VXT ran their story.  I did not see much to the story so I did not post.  AND there was no text and no fotos of the yellow poster board.   There were plenty of fotos and not one depicted the big yellow cartiluna message.  Not in the regional papers who ran the story and not in the FB page for the city and region.

The woman was dismembered, and had a tattoo of a lotus flower on her leg.

then a couple days later BDN followed by VXT posted the story, using much of the same text as the regional paper and the fotos except now there was a foto of the message and text.  I just checked back to the FB page who originally had the story and the news outlets and they did not add anything about the message or fotos.  So I am suspicious.  the foto in the bdn story looks like the message is wrapped around a plastic bag, in the real story  the images did not present such a display.

BDN has done this countless times embellishing stories was old or fake fotos and info. I never take a post of VXT or BDN at face value.  I always go back to the original story, they do not write original work.  It is VERY easy to find original source.