New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .

I will translate the video latter on when I have more time.

Servando Gómez Martínez, aka La Tuta or El Profe, former leader of the Familia Michoacana now the Knights Templar, said in a Youtube video that during the state elections of 2011, the current National Action Party Senator Luisa Maria Calderón Hinojosa was the only person in the political arena who came to negotiate with his criminal group.

Two days before the election, said La Tuta, she sent Francisco Giron del Toro to tell him " we have an agreement and the lady was to respect that agreement when she won, as long as we held her hand to the triumph. "

" It bother me a bit and we sent someone to tell her that we do not want to deal with anyone in any political party, let the best win," says la Tuta.

He claims that the first approach they had with the family of President Felipe Calderon was in 2006, after Alfonso Reyes Hinojosa was kidnapped, he is a relative of the president and owner of a money exchange.

Luisa Maria Calderon spoke to them, she asked them to be considered, and after a payment of 30 million dollars he was released and they not seen him again until he appeared next to the president.

La Tuta says the problems between them got bigger, when they expelled Los Zetas from the port of Lazaro Cardenas in 2008, and the interests of the presidential family where affected.

La Tuta said a deal was made in 2006 with Carlos Mejia Villaseñor, who owed ​​them $12 million provided for him to build houses to sell, and who is now a protected federal witness. La Tuta said Luisa Maria Calderon, intervened because she had an " intimate " relation with the man.

The video includes parts of other videos that show Servando Gómez meeting with Francisco Girón.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

Tex, for out English only readers, could you provide a translation or at least an overview of what La Tuta is saying?

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

_Jack

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

This video is funny as hell. I think Tuta hit rock bottom. He's trolling the ex-president's family now! He basically says Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa sent people to deal with LFM in November of 2006. The deal was to release someone in her family that was kidnapped for not paying a LFM multimillion dollar loan. She would offer "favors" in exchange for the guy's release. He never says he dealt with her directly but he does say he dealt with people close to her.

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

tex...if you would please translate it I can put up on main board....

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

@Tex.  Thanks for gist of the video.

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

Cocoa responds

Senator Luisa Maria Calderón rejected claims that the leader of the Knights Templar stated in the video and she said” the price to pay for speaking the truth,  is a confessed criminal threatening me through a video."

"I categorically reject all claims made in the video about me and my family " said the senator at a press conference in the Senate.

Cocoa said the threats outlined in this video against her, are an indication that there has been no interaction of any kind between her and the criminal group..

"Whoever attacks me and tells me to get off the bullshit, that shows there has been no dialogue," she said.

Cocoa asked the authorities to "take note of the concessions (La Tuta) makes his criminal activity in the video and his recognition of a bond between himself and the local government."

Re: New La Tuta's video, responding to Luisa María Calderón Hinojosa

buggs
Administrator
Post it up on the main?
Borderland Beat