New Info:

mrchingasos

Re: New Info:

roffasouth
CDG, i got a question is this map true about tamps?

Re: New Info:

El Regio
What Houston gang did they belong to?

Re: New Info:

El Profe

Re: New Info:

El Profe
Kab

Re: New Info:

Kab
@CDG

I was reading Buela's post about the Zetas working with the Ndrangheta mafia, and extending their reach to numerous other countries.

I was curious what's your take on that.

Also, I find it hard to believe that the Zetas are as sophisticated as Buela posted because most of us see the Zetas as a bunch of amateurs, druggies, rapist, murderers, just a flat-out Mexican version of La Mara Salvatrucha.  A bunch of animals that prey on the innocent.  I believe it takes a level of sophistication to work with other criminal groups, especially when that group is foreign and professional, so it leads me to believe that there might be a possibility with the Zetas are more than it seems.

Maybe everything they're doing is just a rouse for a much bigger objective.

I'm just thinking outside the box lol

Re: New Info:

El Profe

Re: New Info:

I said the same thing about Zeta's/La Compania/CDG, I think I am right, but Buela will never consent, and thats ok, we all have our own ideas.

Re: New Info:Zetas vs CDG

drattler
Does anybody ever think about what all you gang bangers are doing to the rest of the people in the country MEXICO  you have GD near ruined the country, you have developed a reputation of being the sorriest trashy Country in the entire Western hemosphere,I realize you do not care. As we all go thru the life cycle we want peaceful reproduction,family,calm prosperity,rich or poor, with dignity and pride. The greed of the drug/criminal/political SICKNESS in Mexico, if not STOPPED will be the eventual ruin of the country,destroy what is left of decent life AND  will FORCE ARMED INTERVENTION, just how low can you sink, before the rest of the world is forced to flush your sorry assed toilet.

Re: New Info:

El Regio
lol ya te habias tardado! jaja...

Re: New Info:

El Regio
CDG do you think that eternal damnation is worth what they are paying you? Is selling your soul to the devil worth it?

Re: New Info:

El Profe

Re: New Info:

mrchingasos

Re: New Info:

mrchingasos

Re: New Info:

El Regio
No la Marina and you are totally different, there are no similarities. Don't take offense to what I say (which Im sure you don't). I simply want to understand you POV.
La Marina doesn't kill polleros because they didn't pay their duties and instead paid Los Zetas.
So why is CDG going around blowing up dealerships in Monterrey? Why not confront Los Zetas, like they are confronting CDG in Miguel Aleman and Mier?

Re: New Info:

El Profe

Re: New Info:

El Profe

Re: New Info:

EL Gordo
Yes most of the ZETA's are made of low life, addicts hence that's why they are nominated Zetita's.

However they are loads of them!!!

They are like Ants, you top one hole and 25 were already surfaced before you topped that one hole.

You aint seen a lot yet, no theirs worst to come. Most of these cells are asleep right now, just wait till they rise out of them.  I was down in Tamaulipas for family this past week and sh1t is scary down there!

I saw trucks in plain daytime rolling through my family's city like convoys without nobody doing crap!  According to one of my cousins, they are used to it already, keep your mouth shut, eyes closed and hope you don't become a victim to this drug war.

Am really upset at the way this is going in Mexico.  Sh1t is going to get crazier before it calms down and nobody has the balls to do nothing, including myself...0_0.

Re: New Info:

El Regio
el profe wrote
Regio,

So are you saying the military don't kill innocents because I can show you proof. You see regio... you, I nor any regular joe from the states will never truly understand their POV because we are not in their environment. Everyone pays to pass through territories.

I'm not sure if you read but the Zetas went in first to Aleman, Mier burning dealerships and etc along with the help of Feds who gave them the passage so the Z's could enter the towns. CDG responded soon after and did the same. In my eyes, that's only fair. Yeah, the Z's entered those towns with help and took off running back to where they came from.
Nope, I never said the military doesn't or hasn't killed innocents. What I will say is that they don't do it purposely like these retards tend to do.
As for "not understanding their POV" because I live in the states, I don't buy that. I have friends and family that I speak to every other day, they relay their sentiment and frustrations, as well as what their neighbors feel. So I believe that I have a pretty good idea of how they feel.

Of course I read that. So because the Zetas do something, CDG has to copy what they do? No que muy chingones los del CDG? How could they allow Zetas to enter their territory and leave unharmed? FYI they did engage them in a fight, unlike what CDG did in Monterrey. So you tell me who pussied out...

Re: New Info:

El Regio
EL Gordo wrote
Yes most of the ZETA's are made of low life, addicts hence that's why they are nominated Zetita's.

However they are loads of them!!!

They are like Ants, you top one hole and 25 were already surfaced before you topped that one hole.

You aint seen a lot yet, no theirs worst to come. Most of these cells are asleep right now, just wait till they rise out of them.  I was down in Tamaulipas for family this past week and sh1t is scary down there!

I saw trucks in plain daytime rolling through my family's city like convoys without nobody doing crap!  According to one of my cousins, they are used to it already, keep your mouth shut, eyes closed and hope you don't become a victim to this drug war.

Am really upset at the way this is going in Mexico.  Sh1t is going to get crazier before it calms down and nobody has the balls to do nothing, including myself...0_0.
All these loser cartels are made of low lifes!!!
You think the others are filled with honorable respectable people? NOPE.