New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

Authorities in Jalisco and Michoacan contradicted each other about where and how the shooting started

REFORMA/ Jornada

Mexico City (24 December 2012). - A convoy of 10 vehicles they were traveling 40 people armed spread terror on the border between Jalisco and Michoacan.  Shootings and ambushes left a toll of at least 13 dead, 9 injured and four vehicles burnt in the dispute between the New Generation Jalisco Cartel and the  Knights Templar.

Among the killed are four Michoacán policemen, as well as three police in Jalisco,  four gunmen in Michoacán and 2 in Jalisco.

 Authorities in Jalisco and Michoacan contradicted each other about where and how the shooting began  and the details of what  developed. From the Jalico Government:  the violence began in the Michoacan town Briseñas-Vista Hermosa, near La Barca, when policemen were killed when ambushed by the command, which would later be moved to Jalisco .

In Michoacán, the official version indicates that the fighting began in Jalisco and then moved to its territory.  Presumably the armed group  fired on Public Safety facilities, where another officer wounded.

Hence, the group was divided into two: some went to Quitupan Ayotlán and others to Quitupan.

Elements Jalisco State Police and the Army were kept alert on the border between the two entities.

Accordinlg to police reports, Organized Crime groups, namely the Knights Templar and Jalisco New Generation Cartel, have been entangled for several  months in  a dispute over control of the Border Between Michoacan and Jalisco.

The battle has left dozens dead and several missing

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
The CJNG thinks they can give war against CT in Michoacan no way jose if the Z couldn't enter Michoacan the CJNG less I think Snitchaloa is behind all this.I think el Chapo wants Michoacan that's why they are sending the CJNG to do the dirty work for them,Chapo is the most hypocrite person when to comes to Capos that's why C.U(Carteles Unidos) didn't last.
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

Sinaloa2256

Hey Wero didn't the CDS helped the CJNG enter Veracruz along with Chapos best friends Mx Marines? there was a rumor they split CJNG and CDS cuz El Mencho started to play around with Chapos people.So whas it true? about the split Wero
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

ToPHeR
I think it was pretty obvious when CJNG was losing its top leaders left and right last summer.....they caught El 85 and almost caught the other leader like the next day....I think Chapo used them as a proxy to enter back into Jalisco and keep Z out, but I don't think he likes the way they operate....he needs them for the ports and the ice warehouses, but he thinks they bring too much heat and I think they also venture into the extortion and kidnapping and local sales whereas Chapo is all about drug trafficking...

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

southtexas1

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

southtexas1

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

DD
@southtexas.  Yeah it's terrible to ruin those trucks.  Never mind the 7 police that were killed.

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah DD, the insurance companies are going to lose as lot of sleep over those pickups.

It's not all about drugs.................at all.

It's all about cash.............................

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

Nutcase
I bet they have straw people buying the trucks in the states,  clam they were stolen and then when they turn up this way they get their money back from the insurance companies and do it all over again...
Seeing is believing
AJ

Re: New Gen and KTs: 13 Dead 9 Injured as Narco Convoy with 40+ Go On Rampage

AJ

This is much deeper than just money.

Throw in a lil' power.

add a lil' bit of impunity.