New Forums

buggs
Administrator
We had been receiving request for a forum. The comments are good source of information form readers, but once posted, they are hard to follow or find later. We will still allow comments on stories but will have this forum to have readers interact in conversations.

Here readers can follow converstions about stories or issues related to organize crime in Mexico.

If you register (we do not publish or distibute e-mails) you can get e-mail updates on follow up responses.

We will be more liberal here about the content but we will still moderate any inappropriate post. Some of the items not allowed are hateful rhetoric without substance and personal attacks. So play well.

Be constructive and nice with your comments and all will be fine!
Borderland Beat

Re: New Forums

griefer
I love this web and forum, thank You for all You're hard work.