New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Cuete

This is the original

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

rikardini
The face was copied and pasted . Its from an older pic at a party where his with an older lady . I have the picture if anyone wants proof

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Cuidado
Can you please post it?

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

1992dude
Yea post it dude!

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Baggy
anyday now.....

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

_Jack

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Pariente

I think this might be the picture some are talking about. I also think it's a fake. Chapo hasn't released any pictures in so long. Also Chapo- doesn't look so Chapo next to that guy next to him.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
SRG

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

SRG
There it is! I've been looking for it no the hair is way off! And he looks thinner in this pic

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

well folks mundo now is claiming the foto today as a new chapo foto!  PLUS they have the old "chapo not so much" from 2010 in the pool which they tried to claim in 2010.

as we all know this is not a BDN foto nor Mundo and in fact I can't claim it either.

a reader sent it to me on march 9th or 10th via email.  he saw it on FB.  to my knowledge that was the first place it was published.....

I wondered what took BDN.MUNDO so long....jajajaja

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

sure do.  BTW I saw Hoffman at a Laker Game he was in the box next to ours and I was next to him buying a couple shirts and I have seen cruise and other chapos but Hoffman is incredibly tiny, except a watermelon head.  I felt very tall next to him and a guy that looked a lot like him ...maybe a brother..and I am not quite 5'5"

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Pariente
Correct Chivis,
This photo hit FB last week. " El Cartel " " Victorios " " Fuerzas Especiales " etc etc then it trickled from there. Alot of " narcos and jr's
" send these guys pictures all the time. It's very intriuging to see how these guys " flaunt " knowing how much heat there is.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

here either...he is not as chapo as you think

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

Pariente
I agree Chivis, but Don Juan was rumored to be even smaller of a man.
Gente Sierrena, chaparra. If Chapo is five feet five then Don Juan was shorter then him. Still skeptical on my end.
But great post on both boards.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: New Chapo Photo? You Be the Judge

PROCESO WROTE AN ARTICLE ABOUT MY CHAPO PHOTO POST

I like except the part about historias (they are BDN and Mundo all the same people) thinking it was similar to the party photo...  two side by side is above

and proceso:

MEXICO CITY (approved). - An alleged photo of Joaquin El Chapo Guzman circulating on social media since last weekend was released by the Boderland Beat blog.

According to the blog written from the United States and dedicated to the coverage of the "war of the Mexican cartels," the photo would have been taken between 2006 and 2007.

Fugitive January 2001, a month after the PAN came to power, the head of the Sinaloa cartel is required for extradition by the United States on charges of drug trafficking and money laundering.

In the picture, the alleged drug lord appears with a military camouflage shirt, as described in the accounts of his journeys in convoys Castrence appearance.

Borderland Beat said he had received a photo via email, while the Mexican blog Historiasdel narco.com compared it with a very similar where El Chapo is apparently at a party with her mother.