New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Tijuano
Thanks!

If I remember correctly, they decapitated Palma´s wife and threw his kids alive from Venezuela´s tallest bridge, then they sent Palma the head gift wrapped along with the video of his children´s fall.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Tijuano
Yes, but they did it under Hector Beltran´s orders.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Echo2
Pariente:

From what I've read Tito is remaining neutral. Is he the one they call El De Dos Banderas? He is supposed to be Chapos nephew or godson, and therefore he is not taking sides.

Tijuano:

I agree, that this type of violence wasn't really new, but the way it was publicized and was all over the news just brought to the forefront in a way that had been seen before (or at least I hadn't seen something so shocking, brutal and cowardly; to gun down innocent and elderly women)

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Echo2
yeah it was Zeta cell, but the hit was order by the Beltranes. I think that was one of the 1st times that BLO and Zetas worked together, that led to them becoming associated.

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Itzli
Wasn't one of the first times working together, they had been working together since mid-2007, even before the BLO/Sinaloa split.

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Dicklick1

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Tijuano
I really don´t know how much of Mochomo´s connections remain, he will surely return to the game, that is if they don´t make new charges or someone attempts against his life.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Windycitykid
Repost from ur orginal thread in 2012:

The bond between BLO and the la ultima letra was established by Arturo looking out for VCF. He provided contacts within the army "generals" to provide protection to his team. At that meeting VCF sent el dos letras & since la ultima letra was already collaborating with them in the northern states he invited z-3.

At this meeting it was agreed that if Arturo shared his contacts within the army z-3 would provide support & access to the ports in Veracruz. From this point forward la ultima letra provide logistical support from the port , moving Arturo's product north thru Nuevo Leon. Bootas Blancas also establish an agreement with z-3 to keep things quiet in Monterrey, especially in San Pedro where the majority of his family was living. La ultima letra relied on Arturo a lot during that time & even provided some of their best elite soldiers to Arturo in el DF. Which where later arrested with a large cache of high power weapons & explosives.

What we rarely hear about are the C-eye- a links / old contacts that Arturo & Hector made with Amado. Hector's house was raided in Querétaro in the late 90's, the pgr found a several spook material including books on how to distablize a country. Describing much of what we witness in the last 5 years in mex. The government also found several taped recorded conversations the Beltran brothers made with officials & other underworld figures, a trade they learned from el señor de Los celos.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

aguiniga12
From what i've heard, tito leans more towards chapo's side. And it ain't no coincidence that all the corridos he's authorized have usually mentioned the likes of Ivan Archivaldo and Alfredito Guzman and el Mini Lic.

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

elcienporcien

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Pariente
Exactly, the mind set of the Sinaloenses is of something else. They have always thought themselves of being superior to anyone else in the drug game. Not judging them all, just saying the " gente movida ".
Now a days, everyone has the " scarface sydrome " and everyone says they now somebody who knows somebody.

I have heard the Tito corridos, him being el de dos banderas. Having good relationships with el mini lic, Ivan, Ovid. If he has the support from the Beltranes and the Chapos he has it pretty good. Does anyone know if Arturo has any older kids? Rumors back in the day is that one fo his sons was kidnapped and killed. Any info?
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

303
I have never heard of this Tito character. Very interesting. I have always found it crazy that BLO has stayed in operation being CDS's backyard.

Re: New Can Someone Explain Thread??: The BLO

Tijuano
Pariente wrote
Does anyone know if Arturo has any older kids? Rumors back in the day is that one fo his sons was kidnapped and killed. Any info?
Arturo Beltran Jr. used to be seen a lot in Mexicali, I haven´t heard about him in some time, but he was very active there, the last I heard was some hitmen hired in Tijuana (not necessarily from CAF, it´s unknown) went to Mexicali and killed a cousin of his.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
12