New 4 part Netflix Series called 'Dope'

 From the makers of Drugs Inc.Covers smugglers crossing the border at night with marijuana from the fields of Sinaloa to dealers,addicts and cops.Here's the trailer:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80178726

Re: New 4 part Netflix Series called 'Dope'

Kye0001
I've watched it, its really interesting isn't it?

Re: New 4 part Netflix Series called 'Dope'

I watched a fabulous movie on TV tonight.I think it was Mexican by Guillermo Del Toro called Pan's Labyrinth.I would have to say it was 1 of the top 10 movies I've seen in my life,just not a narco movie.

Re: New 4 part Netflix Series called 'Dope'

  Off topic but on Mexico; this talented Mexican Director and Screenwriter Guillermo Del Toro is really snapping up awards everywhere around the world with his win as Best Director at the Golden Globes,top spot in Venice and 12 nominations at the British Awards for his new movie,'The Shape of Water'.All for his speciality 'Fantasy Horror Creatures'.
He just had an exhibition that just finished in Toronto of some of the creatures from his home in L.A. and is featured in a few articles of 'Toronto Life'.Now more than just tequila and Marriachis hail out of Guadalajara!

https://torontolife.com/tag/guillermo-del-toro