Netflix Narcos Mexico

Mica
Has anyone watched the new series?  Binge, gym, binge, eat and finished.

This is by far the best Narcos season yet.  It’s like an encyclopedia of Mexican cartel profiles.

I know, it’s not all 100% factual, but some of the characters provide such insight into what is going on now.

RCQ = nut job

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Cuidado
Im currently binge watching it lol.  Its good but I don't think its better than the first seasons on Columbia at least not to 5 episodes in.  Kiki is really boring to watch imo and Miguel Angel seems a little too soft spoken and weak to be El Padrino but who knows.  Where the hell is Mayo btw?

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Mica
Mayo does not appear.  Pablo Acosta looks exactly like the pictures.  Keep rolling, I think the last 5 episodes are better than the 1st 5.

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

sqkdra
imo it was one of the best seasons but I was surprise by the absence of El Mayo too

I didn't know much about the Cartel of Guadalajara but it's true that El Chapo occupied such an important place at that time?

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Elmango
Im sure he will be on chapos season. But yeah i think last 5 were better. Big ass pot farm tho lmao if it was legal back then mexicos government would be rich in tax revenue alot of jobs

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Cuidado
Some things really confuse me in this season.  The timeline is all screwed up.  Miguel Angel divided up the plazas in 89 but in the show it shows the plazas bieng divided up long before Rafa is arrested and he was arrested in 85!..Miguel Angel moved to Guadalajara in 87 with his family from what it says on wiki but in the show it shows him move there much much earlier and by 85 hes already back in Sinaloa?? Doesn't make sense, why do they mess with the timeline so bad or am I missing something?

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Observation

There must have been a lot of binge watching.

Lots of anonymous MB comments are referencing RCQ and Miguel over the last few days

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

el Jesse James
Im on episode 2 so far and its looking great. Glad they went fairly in-depth from the origin of Mexican DTO`s.

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

dcm90
When the hell are we getting a CDG/rise of OGZ. Such interesting period never covered. Just same old pacific cartels

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

blanco puro
dcm-90 Yes all the shows made eventually lead to Chapo and his story, I dont expect we will hear of CDG
Propaganda I tell you!

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

El_Bujo
This season SUCKS!

So much left out and so much fabricated for couch locked ignorants...

I’m betting they’re aiming for another season in Mexico but I pray the show is finished...

The way they portrayed Rafa is so far from the truth!

Might as well have named them the Cabrones of Guadalajara, rather than the cartel.

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

El_Bujo
@dcm90

We supposedly got the CDG/Z history from the beyond crappy “El Chapo”’show, and even that was a bunch of horse mierda...

I still laugh at the shootout between El Azul and Lazca in a “monster tank/truck”...

COME ON!!

Worst writing, ever..

Re: Netflix Narcos Mexico

Uday
@El Bujo Why are you laugh?

Netflix Narcos Mexico

J. Stewart
@El_Bujo: I think Netflix mainly focus on Chapo Guzman in this and coming season. Maybe there will be a more overall view in the future? There is sure material enough to portrait several cartels rising and falling down. Not to mention the sociological view of the ordinary mexican living through that hell on a daily basis just trying to survive.

As I understand it, Netflix is not saying the series is to be entierly factual, maybe thats just not doable. I also believe Netflix is focused on the mediahypes of those cartelleaders.
For a mexican the series sure is "thin" but for the rest of the world it might be more digestible since there is not so much published about RCQ, Z40 and so on?