Netflix: Murder Mountain

Mica

I am about half way through this 6 part series on Netflix called Murder Mountain.  It's really good and this audience would enjoy it.

-Exploring Humboldt's (County in California) marijuana farms - both legal and illegal - and providing a glimpse into what it takes for an outlaw farmer to cross over to the legal market

Re: Netflix: Murder Mountain

leChef
Thanks for the recommendation. I will for sure check it out!

Re: Netflix: Murder Mountain

Parro
Watched a couple of episodes.  Get the link from the hippies of the 60's from San Francisco to this outpost.

What follows is the decadence of man for money.  Good show, thanks for the recommendation.  Look at Google Earth of Murder Mountain and you get the ideal.

Best, BB viewers and polymaths - Murder Mountain

Re: Netflix: Murder Mountain

Parro
Remember the recent posts of heroin busts from people in the Sinaloa Cartel, in Eureka. Corrupt organizations have not only invaded Humboldt, but have wreaked havoc on a domicile business to this point.

Believe we'll see the cartel's influence in future episodes.  A lot of the masks, helmets, markers, began here, on Murder Mountain before Mexico exhibition.

Re: Netflix: Murder Mountain

NorCal
it really should have just been called meth mountain....these weren't outlaw growers they were just tweakers....and the Dookie Brothers guy was a total douchebag...I was hoping the two paisas were gonna come back and rib that dude for everything he had as he would have deserved it...