Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Let me embed  video? Dame shampoo!then stop getting all butthurt like I'm supposed to know who you are at times yo change names like you change chones!

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
Pretty certain your nuts!

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
Yeah!

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Moros

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
Fighting over Colima seems nonsensical to me. Fighting over Guadalajara or Mexico City now that makes sense, or Tijuana, or any Frontera town. Fighting because of family issues also nonsensical.

in some aspects CJNG are much smarter they seem to be making the right alliances to expand without all out war, and only engage in war when their is a power vacuum.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Siskiyou_Kid
Manzanillo is an incredibly vital port, due to the control of cargo in and out and accessibility to important production hubs in Mexico for heroin and methamphetamine and smuggling corridors for bring cocaine from South America.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
Guadalajara is used for family in the narco community .there's a no  Aggresson rule always in affect .that shady night at leche two cartels went at it .somebody was right in the MB about chapos using CJNG financial guy to bust out chapo .on the 19 there was two murders .one financial service from each side taken out .the CjNG avearegaes 5 million to 7 mil a week in loans cash .CJNG don't approve loans to chapo somehow it was leaked.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Moros

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Mica
Pride and ego, that's all this is.  There is enough money for all and considering how cheap it is to live in Mexico.
123