Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Cuidado
Dee I think you were right about Chapo bieng transfered back to Altiplano because Menchito is there. I read an article saying where the authorities said Mayo spoke with Mencho and basically said we run Altiplano and if anything happens to the Guzmans you know what will happen to Menchito(it said they were already messing with Menchito in prison)...an eye for an eye...it also said Caro helped in the negotiations since he has so many connections in Guadalajara.    I forgot to post the link but I thought that was an interesting article...who knows whats true but it was worth a read.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
There is no "new" alliance. BLO and cJNG havent ever been enemies. No alliance needs to be made. CJNG doesn't need anything BLO has to offer. BLO on the other hand does.

No need for name calling DeeLucky

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

The Rio Doce article states Menchito is in a prison in Oaxaca, or have I misread?  Either way, I am sure both groups have their people there.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Mica
J wrote
http://riodoce.mx/noticias/la-guerra-que-acecha

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

trublue
Cjng can use the people blo has. Wether you want to admit or not. They have alot of people still down with them.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Siskiyou_Kid
It interesting,

When AFO fell apart a lot of their people ended up with BLO and stayed there after Mochomo was picked up. Now those people are supposedly going with Mencho.

I know that Don Rafa was who set up Chuy Labra in TJ, but I don't think he was allied with them after the Arrellano Felix brothers took over the business.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

The Mexican government says no correlation between Chapo and Mayo's nephew.

http://pulsoslp.com.mx/2016/08/29/descartan-nexo-entre-el-chapo-y-muerte-de-sobrino-de-el-mayo/

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Cuidado
J, you are right my bad.  Menchito was in Altiplano in 2015 I thought he was still there and missed the part in the article where it said he was in Oaxaca(google translate is shit lol)...I wasn't aware they transferred him to Oaxaca. Anyone know when that happened?

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
I believe he was moved after Chapos' second arrest. When they shipped a bunch of asshats north.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
What do you mean CJNG and BLO have never been enemies BLO moved on los cuinis when they where supporting nacho coronel  .I suppose el Azul is a nobody they don't need anything from BLO .that fucker can literally move a mountain in mexico.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Jalisco plates

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Mica
I read the car was armoured.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
Los Cuinis was aligned with Sinaloa at the time. Jesus H Christ.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
Exactly and beltranes broke from  the federation they wanted to know if  el animal and nacho coronel where in or out don't you know the story !

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
Your kind of a condescending keyboard warrior aren't you.

BLO has closer ties to the Sinaloa Cartel then to the CJNG. BLO is not as hardened of enemies with all of the Sinaloa as most would have you believe. It's a business not childs play. Not kindergarten. Every cartel has worked with another from time to time. It's not as black and white as you try to sell it to us on the board.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Cuidado
lol what? BLO and CDS turned Culiacan into a absolute warzone fighting eachother when Botas Blancas was alive...

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Make up your mind don't change what you said !you suck on trying go be another person I know who you are we will just leave it that lol.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Mica
Lol BLO/CDS circa 2005

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
What do you mean ? I could care less if you know who I am. Jesus, you are nuts.
It's a business people. Not for the light hearted. All the cartels have worked together at some point or another. My point is war is not neccesariy eminent. All players involved don't want war. There's no money to be made in war. There's money to be made in shipping drugs north, or to Europe and Asia.

Plain and simple that's the talk El Azul brings to the table and most of the big players get that.
123