Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Moros

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Jalisco plates.....Zambada nephews and extended family are often involved in retail drug dealing in Culiacan.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

durrr
Banned User
JALISCO PLATES....DIddnt deelucky say something about a CJNG manta threatening Mayo and family if they didn't stay out of some situation? Daym talk about putting money where their mouth is...

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

jlopez
@CJA: Slight correction: the reports actually say that the witnesses, not the sicarios, took the personal documents and at least two handguns from the scene of the crime. That puzzled me, why witnesses would take these items, unless the witnesses were related or were trying to protect the victims in some manner. But although all the reports agree on this point, they all appear to repeat the RioDoce story.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Moros

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Misael
The Acura was the one with the Jalisco plates.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Moros

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

mr.browntown956
Seems like media is following the forum / main board, lolz. got the story of $3 mil seized and mayo nephew being killed. GOOD JOBS GUYS!

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Their hitting Zambada and chapo from everywhere whoever doesn't line up with the new front wiil get dealt with.rey Zambada left a grudge with the BLO when he disputed the airport .his people where top producers in menthaphadamines he was lined up with nacho coronel .immunity must have been given by Azul for his people to continue working in jalisco .I don't think that CJNG ever liked that idea and waited for that green light for ever and it finally came with some big back up .said it once already mayo and chapo are done !they have exhausted their alliances with everybody .if caro was in jail It would be a whole different ball game .chapo and mayo set the pace excluding caro.biggest mistake ever .

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Cuidado
If Mayo and Chapo are done why did Chapo get moved back to Altiplano and why did they let his kids go? Im just curious.  What does caro bieng out have to do with anything? Im sure he was free to do what he wanted in prison..no?

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
  he can do whatever he wants and I bet he still has a couple under his sleeves but I doubt he's gonna achieve anything he has  no friends left he screwed them all.caros word counts on the outside in the inside he had no word and people have to step down from the chair now that he is out .trusting Zambada or chapo with his location not likely nobody wants to work with them whoever does is gonna get first class ticket to the U.S

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Cuidado
Dee, why do you think they moved Chapo back to Altiplano? Theres got to be a good reason for that.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

What happen to los antrax in Las quintas ?chuy toño is out of town they can't do nothing without him that's pretty pathetic .how come chapitos and los Ninis  are not in sinaloa ? How about guano ? I wonder if they know they left their people with no money because everybodys complaining .half of  cholos people are gone.i thought Ivan had the keys or el mini lic for chapo.think their lovers not fighters ...

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
I was thinking because of el menchito.so he can use him as insurance since his boys are hiding under grandmas skirt and don't want to fight!

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
Honestly I don't think people understand the nature of the Sinaloa Cartel, nor of the legacy of El Azul or Mayo Zambada.

In Sinaloa Chapo has always been the fighter not the lover. He's all about expansion even if it means stepping on others toes. He maintained relationships as long as they benefited him and his business.

Mayo Zambada is all about connections within the government, and within the families who make up the Sinaloa Cartel.

If Azul is still alive, which I suspect he is. Id imagine he's more of a diplomat. He always has been. He was a genius at managing the finances of his partners, and keeping an uber low profile and doing business with all the cartels. He has family in both the CJNG, Sinaloa, and Beltran Leyva. And El Azul almost exclusively called Tijuana and then Jalisco home.

Remember when Chapo broke out of jail the second time their were reports that the CJNG financed it, or aided in financing his prison break ? Well here's the deal. I believe moons ago the Sinaloa Cartel made an alliance with the CJNG to use their corridors. In exchange for helping break Chapo out of jail.

I actually don't believe their are territorial disputes between CJNG and Sinaloa. Nor do I believe what we saw on television was the kidnapping of the sons of El Chapo. I believe if anything you saw a publicity stunt by the Mexican government to distract the rest of Mexico. It's called acting.

Now, that being said I do believe their are some territorial issues within the Sinaloa Cartel and the Beltran Leyva Cartel. Mostly over Mazatlan, and Guerrero.

So Sinaloa looks to be trying to move into Colima against CJNG although I think it's more about using it as a landing , and Guerrero. Mostly Chapos people, and in return Beltran Leyva is fighting the war in Sinaloa because it's getting beat hard in Guerrero since the arrest of the plaza boss in Acapulco in April. Beltra Leyva getting it's ass kicked in Acapulco means they didn't have a port of entry to work out of, so they made a deal with the CJNG to temporarily use Colima. But Sinaloa was pissed and decided to go fuck around in Colima.

Beltra Leyva attacked Chapos mom in retaliation.

The whole war front is because BLO has a power vacuum. Not Chapo, Not Mayo. The BLO. They lost Acapulco. They made a deal to use Colima. Sinaloa who also had a deal to use Colima wasn't impressed. So they start launching attacks.

Mayo tossed BLO's coke overboard when the Marines caught 150+ million dollars worth of coke the other day.

In retaliation BLO killed his nephew.

This is less about Sinaloa and the story is about BLO and how it's in a power vaccuum losing ports they can operate in.

They lost Guasave, they lost Acapulco, and I'm guessing they lost the right to use Colima until they can pay back CJNG.

CJNG didn't do the kidnapping of Chapos kids, it was a show. BLO if they did kidnap the sons it was about a show of power. A move they did out of immaturity. Because they have no leadership.

No Caro is not back in charge. BLO is falling apart and this is what we call the last breath...

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Wow!Very interesting post.A great read.

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

Acapulco is  ex barbies people he took off the BLO jersey long time ago. that's the reason El H demanded the Plaza but he never got it back .those cells broke up what's going is a power struggle by the same people. they use too call themselves BLO not anymore .BLO going to chapo moms was for chapos not respecting family .anthere is no excuse for that even if it's business related. Rey zambada slapped a couple of BLO goons at the airport thats what ignited arturo and mochomo .blo went after reys zambada son first . parras worked for rey they warned zambada to stop supporting chapo .i dont know if your aware but Damasos sure do listen .nobody can say mayo was not top dog in sinaloa the people who live there call it hell .I'm talking about what's going on at the moment your saying BLO in Colima is being lost ?there nowhere near Colima who from BLO is fighting there ?mayo tossing 150 bricks ?that's the transporters responsibility to get that shipment across. he losses it he has to pay the BLO it's insured thought you knew !BLO is tweaking out the throttle looks like their going for all the marbles their lined up. Now your saying caros not back in charge. all you have to do is count the territories he has gained and who has his back .that will give you a straight answer .

tijuana,ElTacon,mexicali,sonora,Guerrero,acapulco,colima
Are run by transporters who are contracted by sinaloa ,blo,cjng ,anybody  who wants their shipments secure. if it was not run that way shipments would never make it across the border it's a fact .all transporters are locals in lots of cases they send representives to supervise shipments. transporters love using cartel names  to dispute plazas they stay unanimous even when shipments are confiscated media uses cartel names and not the actual people involved

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

ElVaquero007
BLO still exists don't smoke crack. They are just not the same cartel they used to be they have been pushed out of most local markets and are focused on long haul movement into the US but that is where they are aligned with CJNG but in that area they continue to fuck up.

Caro Quintero is not the head of the BLO no matter how many people want to think he is. Has no reason to be. He has more money, power, and influence than that small time cartel which is led by his nephew however Alfredo Beltran Guzman...

Re: Nephew of "Mayo Zambada" killed in Culiacán

deelucky1
There is a new alliance dingleberry!why does BLO  need local markets for ?you said BLO where on their last breath didn't you ?.if somebody needs help in the new alliance your damn skippy someone is going too help .no matter if it's a small group or big group. it was like that with the sinaloa federation. where are you  getting people are saying caro is the leader  of  BLO ? BLO has been working independently for a while, if their aligned how is it their fucking  up in  CJNG area?Tito Beltran is Azuls people not caros by the way that's one of the reasons BLO still exist .anybody not wanting to align with TITo would be a straight fool .
123