Ndrangheta:Zs team with largest mafia contolling 80% european cocaine market....

Ndrangheta:Zs team with largest mafia contolling 80% european cocaine market....

I have noticed a reluctance from some people to acknowledge the worldwide presence of Mexican Drug Cartels, notably Los Zetas and Sinaloa.  Chapo and gang are in over 60 countries worldwide, and the last letter in over 50.  Enough of these countries are oblivious to shady investments and banking by MDC in a perfect scenario to easily wash currency back through Mexico or other countries.  Foto of Italian Cocaine Port

I wrote a week ago about the collusion of  Zs and Italy's largest mafia Ndrangheta.  They control 80% of all cocaine entering europe through Italy's largest seaport.  The partnership also controls 19 US states and all of Canada.

Italy's largest seaport which is controlled by Ndrangheta. ... trafficking in 19 US states– in collusion with Zetas/La Compania. ..  read this excerpt from an arrest last September:

"On Thursday Sep 17 DEA officials in Canada, Italy and Mexico announced the arrests of 175 members of the Zetas/La Compania connected to Ndrangheta. In 2008, the Italian Antimafia Commission called Ndhrangeta “the most powerful mafia in the world” with an estimated annual revenue of 40b Euros–which translates to 3.5% of Italy’s GDP. 80% of the cocaine in European markets comes in through Gioia Taura, Italy’s largest seaport which is controlled by Ndrangheta. As a footnote, DOJ National Drug Intelligence Center 2009 report says Ndrangheta is involved in drug trafficking in 19 US states–likely in collusion with Zetas/La Compania."

Accessing maps of activity is nearly impossible of the Mafia.  I was able to get one the tan-orange is cocaine.  also in the article from Italy (english version)  it lists the associations globally BUT notice what they say about Zs..."heavily involved with Zetas".  Map is in link.

http://www.milanomafia.com/le-mappe/world

Those of you that continue to think solely in terms of Mexico with respect to some MDCs or Zs in particular dismissing them as thugs...really need a reality check.  Nothing can be further than the truth.  They exhibit thug behavior but make no mistake they are smart, businessmen first with a strong and growing global presence...I am always surprised at how little Americans, as well as Mexicans know of how storng MDC are globally.  Most people know little, it is a much larger picture than Mexico or the Americas...Chivis
German President Article:

Europe must act to curb Mexican drug problem -Germany 02 May 2011 20:24

 Source: reuters // Reuters

MEXICO CITY, May 2 (Reuters) - Europe holds joint responsibility with Mexico in the fight against drug cartels and must reduce demand for narcotics and battle money laundering, German President Christian Wulff said on Monday.

More than 38,000 people have been killed since Mexican President Felipe Calderon began a campaign against Mexico's drug gangs in 2006 that has strained ties with the United States and hurt his conservatives' chances of re-election.

Wulff, on a one-week visit to Latin America, praised Mexico for its "courage" in standing up to the cartels.

"We hold joint responsibility here. Europe too must play its part by curbing drug consumption and fighting money laundering. We have a job to do there too, and we can't leave Mexico by itself," he told a news conference with Calderon.

The United States is the biggest market for illegal drugs smuggled through Mexico, though officials say huge quantities are increasingly making their way to Europe.

Mexico has been accused by officials in the United States, its co-sponsor in the drug war, of undermining the campaign by failing to address corruption in the police and judiciary.

Wulff said Germany expected Mexico to ensure human rights were respected in efforts to stamp out the drug gangs.

"And I'd like offer my thanks that we plan to swap notes in greater depth on reform of the police and judiciary," he added, noting that it was vital to improve economic and social prospects for young Mexicans to battle the cartels.

Though head of state in the European Union's most populous country, the German president's role is largely ceremonial. However, his voice carries significant weight.

Separately, Wulff said that Germany, Europe's largest economy, aimed to step up investment in Mexico. He noted that renewable energy would play a bigger role in future, as would the training of Mexican students by German firms. (Reporting by Dave Graham; editing by Mohammad Zargham) Reuters

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

SORRY...I CANNOT EDIT AND THERE IS AN IMPORTANT MISPLACEMENT OF A COUPLE OF WORDS.
I TYPED:
Italy's largest seaport which is controlled by Ndrangheta. ... trafficking in 19 US states–likely in collusion with Zetas/La Compania. ...and canada.  read this excerpt from an arrest last September:

"AND CANADA" BELONGS IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE THAT DESCRIBES WHERE Zs AND "N"ARE WORKING TOGETHER 19 US STATES AND CANADA.

I will try to edit later...on the main post

drattler
Thanks for the Info,so EU is feeling the touch of Mexican enterprise right along with the US,same old argument if EU wasn't a market Mexico would not be FORCED to provide,guess Mexico is earning an international reputation. On a positive note maby the EU could provide support to helping Mexico become a legitimate State. Until Mexico achieves functioning status,it CAN NOT effectivley  adress the poverty,ignorance,unemployment,thievery,opportunism,corruption,nepatism etc.etc. The Germans could send a Hapsburg heir to be a dictator for ten years,Germans have a nack for getting things done. By the way you do a great job Buela !

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Exactly my thoughts Drattler!  More help the better, and I thought it agressive in a good way and astute.  Most Americans ignore the issue and for Eu to confront  and acknowledge it and be forthright was refreshing and hopeful.

I was hesitant to give so much info about the strenght of Zs, most folks are in complete denial.  But what I write about is well founded, heck most people are not even aware of the strength of the mafia.

Thanks for the kind words Drattler!

kylesam
I don't know Buela I feel you give los Zetas to much respect and give them too much credit. My hardest thing to believe,  if the Zetas were that powerful why resort to forcing immigrants to fill their ranks? I mean that has to pretty pathetic and only comparable to Los Beltran which recruits little kids like el ponchis. If they are making alot of money and have that power you would expect some better recruiting tactics for example getting ex-gafes or special forces and not resort to killing and forcing people to join your gang.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Joven.. you know I like and respect you.  Nonetheless,  your objection to my reporting the facts is getting old with respect to Zs allow me break this respect thing down for you once and for all.

1.  I hate ALL cartels.  There are no "GOOD" cartels. to compare one as better or good does a disservice
     and disrespect to the good people of Mexico.  Let me repeat; NO CARTELS ARE GOOD NOR HAVE
     REDEEMING FACTORS.
2.  They ALL use children...let me repeat ALL CARTELS USE CHILDREN.  Not only for direct cartel work   but
     human trafficking, prostitution, child porn.
3.   I have NO respect for Zs could never have anything to do with holding them in esteem, I resent that
     your mind would be so closed and disrespectful to my character to continue to suggest this simply be
     cause I have brought solid facts to the forefront that MUST be acknowledged, addressed, and confront
     ted.    Many   people  grossly under estimate their power and relevance to the global stage of DTOs and OC. and lastly I HATE ZETAS and I HATE ALL CARTELS.

They have managed to grow as a global power and outsmart a public that simply deems them as thugs.
What they have created is a structure that has implemented three elements.  the top being the CEOs if you will.  Middle structure is the strength and consists of hundreds of smaller group of operators, the money makers.  Then the attrition.  the bottom layer of youthful members, Central Americans and Mx migrants coerced, or through temptation they serve limited purpose, the dirty work, via short lived careers that often do not end well.  Those are the members they constantly need to replenish because they have become so huge and spread out. .  The attrition, the throw a ways.  The organization is HUGE.  I was talking about them being in CA well before anyone on any blog was and at a time when stopping them was still so easily done.  I look for them to keep a presence in Mexico but the bulk will move to CA, routes will change and the utilization of the north border to the south will be a factor.  They are now in Canada and Alaska.  So is Chapo.

What I have written here is my op.  My dos centavos, what I write on posts are solid factual information, backed by massive amounts of data by the leading thinkers, strategists, scholars,  and expert knowledge.  That info you can take to the bank.  Google it...Wikipedia it...challenge it.  I am ready for that, but do not come to the old lady with this weak nonsense that I somehow favor the Zs...that is in insult that I allowed once but will now call you on.  Don't you get it?  While you sit back shaking your head and  insisting  they are not powerful they are making alliances with the Organized Crime Leaders of the world.  Doesn't that blow your mind that they ALREADY have an alliance with the most powerful mafia in the world that controls 80% of the EU market of cocaine?  Doesn't it?  I  know you are intelligent, intelligent people accepts facts, and keep an open mind, always, because as right as you think you are someone may come by and prove you wrong. Have to keep it open and accept what is and by accepting that in NO WAY means you like, hold in high esteem or condone.

Remember...Aristotle's Three aims of tyranny? first is humiliation/fear, second creation of mistrust
the third goes something like this;

 SUBJECTS ARE CRIPPLED BY INCAPABILITY OF ACTION, FOR NO ONE ATTEMPTS  WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, AND WILL NOT CHALLENGE OR OVERTHROW TYRANNY IF POWERLESS.

Terrorizing produces the third rule of tyranny.  Terrorizing not only enemies,  but citizens as well.  and guess what?  it has worked exceedingly well in Mexico.  citizens feel incapable, do not challenge, they have been rendered powerless in their thinking.

 shall we ignore what exists? Then we are doomed.  You cannot change what exists without acknowledging it first.

MDC...Buela

kylesam
I never said you didn't hate the cartels I know you do. BUT I read your discussion with J the other day, and felt you were giving Zetas toooo much credit, and when I mean credit, I mean saying they have "grow as a global power and outsmart a public that simply deems them as thugs." when everyone clearly sees them as being on top of the shit list, and other experts say they are not that powerful just more brutal. The worst of the worst. While I do have an open and know anything is possible: I know Chapo is clearly making headway around the world, but I just see the Zetas as being too retarded to even come up with that idea jajaja...I never disputed your facts but I just had a hard time believing if they are making alot of money then why resort to killing these innocent people and not just letting them walk away or recruit more professional soldiers like they did in the past? Other organizations even though brutal I do not seeing them prey on innocent people as much. Whereas the Juarez, Los Beltran, LFM which are on the brink of collapse are, why? Because they need the resources. But time will tell how powerful los Zetas are. I know el Chapo clearly hates los Zetas with a vengeance and will always be at war with them until they are terminated.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

oh ok...sorry I misunderstood... for a minute I thought you may be J...jajaj  JUST KIDDING, J never accepts my facts, so we go tit or tat in a friendly respectful manner.

I can't add anything other than what I did.  Zs have tremendous power.  My gut tells me if I was a powerful force in my own right I would not connect with or have an alliance with Zs.  They will eventually destroy anyone that does.

Q...What would you deem an entity that is controlling drug trafficking in over 50 countries?  Alliances with some of the most powerful OC entities in the world? Controling complete cities, states and soon possibly a country?  WHose diversification may result in Ts not Bs? (Bill Gates states)

What exactly is a term you would deem suitable for an entity such as this?  Powerless?  Powerful? run of the mill cartel?  Lucky?

Clearly my op...and clearly I back it up.  please back up your claim that they are not what I have presented...

and J...if you are reading this..I am writing a history of AFO going back to the Original El Padrino of all Mexico.  The sole Godfather all the way to Enedina being the first and still only female cartel leader in Mx.  I am doing it for a friend, it is a good overview probably not anything you don't know but when I was researching and writing I thought jeeze if Hollywood would make this a movie and say non fiction.. few would believe it..no embellishments needed.  I am thinking of posting it on forum but I am not sure how many folks will be interested.  But wow, it sure is an incredible tale of a family.  Godfather movies have nothing on this.  and i did not even include the gory stuff.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Havana
Buela: I am very interested in that early history.  Please consider posting soon as you're ready.
Kab

Kab
I am, along with numerous others in here, interested in the story Buela.  You can even pitch it to Hollywood and put the Godfather movie to shame lol

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

El Profe

lol thats cool.  I am interested to see it, I have written and maybe bored more then one professor with my write ups on CAF.  To me, at this point Endeinia and Enginner are the most interesting figures, but they are all do doubt fascinating, but I wonder what the future is.  Everyone doubts Engineer at this point, but I don't know.  Please let me know when I can read it, and if you need help, not like I am some vast source of knowledge, but, let me know.  I except a concise and detailed section on the real future of CAF and strength of Fernando Sanchez, I know you will.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Sorry Profe...that it is incorrect.  I posted a bit.  true that gulfo amy have been in on the beginning, but no longer it is been Zs all the way.

I did not guess, I followed the history over the 2 years.  Italian sources say it is the Zs that have an alliance.  Show me where I am wrong, I will keep an open mind.  SHow me where N is aflliated with CDG and Zs no longer have an alliance because as of a few months ago this is what is reported.

Can you give me anything?  Because La compania was dropped a year ago as tied to N  and only Los Zetas remain as attributed to N.  Check it out I simply tried to go back from earliest data and move forward, wikipedia alone has 8 pages touting to connection gives dates to "present"

But...if you have something that says CDG has the connection I will of course consider that. I have no dog in this fight, and being right is not important getting it right is.   What I find with a couple of BB readers they will not accept the strength of Zs and instead of debating with any facts let alone good data source they will say "this is wrong, they are powerless" or "if anyone it is CDG"  . ops are fine but not when discounting a story to say "i think" carries not much weight with me.  I am not talking about you pesonally. but as a challenge..

Let me ask you some questions:

what is the strength level as for power for territory of CDG?
and Zs?
in Mx?
in CA?
in So Am?
Europe?

and Sinaloa?  same Qs?

who has the greatest presence in the US?
where primarily?
who do you think brings in the most revenue in drugs?
software and DVD piracy?
fuel theft?
extortion?
human trafficking?
kidnapping?
Liquor?

Why do you think Zs became the type of killers they are?  was there a motive?
Do you make a distintion between cartels?  Is less bad good?  Is one cartel killing 50 in a mass killing
and no torture better than the one that kills 100 and obvious torture?

actually I began with the German President article and added the cocaine connection as an afterthought and did not construct a detailed overview.  But what I found was the connection began with Zs as part of Golfo and continues after the break.

I am very interested in what people think about the Zs strength.  if you or anyone thinks they are weak and limited I want to know, not so much why, where that proof is and  how one discounts their global power.  Yes sinaloa has the greatest connection globally, and golfo still has connections but to say Zs do not that is surprising to me.

As for giving Zs too much credit.  this is what I know and have learned beginning with El Padrino.  Nothing lasts, everything changes and cartels are opportunists.

the last article I read confirming Zs are the ones connected to N was in fall 2010 well after the breakup with golfo.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

I would love an overview of the engineer.  I had to laugh because I am writing it for a professor friend! jajaja.  I tell J the entire story is incredible.  Do you know if a film has every been made of the El Padrino story?  each vignette and character could be a movie in its self.  Camarena for example, penetrating the drug business so well he became a very close friend of EL Padrino, his kidnap and torture then death was the most horrific torture I have hard of.  Because of that revenge EL Padrino decided to a) move with his fam to Matzatlan and convene with all principals and divided up territories and plazas.  Giving TJ to Arellano Felix fam, chapo the pacific, etc.  But there is a conflict if/if not he was related to AF fam.  do you know?  I know Sandra Beltran is his niece.

anyway I had forgotten how interesting the damn history is...

I think you are VERY knowledgable of TJ, you should report on the mainboard of TJ stuff because no one else does since Smurf left.

I could work up something very informal on Engineer, whats the time limit?  I'll look into doing some write ups for the board, Tijuana is so quiet lately, theres very little to report.  I know the Arellano Felix history, fairly well, I am better in the mid 90's, and get better as we get more and more into the present.  I grew up seeing the brothers posters on the border crossing.  And know Benjamen is over here.  Crazy.  However, I can recommend Don Winslow's 'The Power Of The Dog', which is fiction, but basically contains the story of the Arellano brothers all the way from those days in Sinaloa and Jalisco with Kiki, the names are different, but the history is pretty accurate for fiction.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

He has requested it on or before May 15th.  I am writing more of an academic style, which is a bit boring for BB readers, but I can revise it to work better.

Ther is a documentary of the TJ cartel from about a year ago, that is pretty good.  I thought it was in mulitple parts but am not finding it so my memory must be off, I have found it in one 45 minute presentation.  It does not mention Enedina, which is ridiculous.  I agree she is one of the more interesting characters...as well as Mexico first and sole cartel leader, in the true sense of the word.  That fact remains today.

Did you ever read El Patrinos blog from Mx Security prison?  He used to write directly to readers, as we are doing now.  Damn I would love to beable to do that now.  One day he posted that he will no longer be able to "answer questions" from readers.

Like I say you can not make this shit up.
On the Padrino connection to the AF Family, US and Mx government say absolutely, yet AF Fam says NOPE.

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

El Profe

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Bones
Ya, the 'Ndranghetta-Zeta connection doesnt sound too scary to me. The Zeta's moving tons of coke through Europe is the least of our worries. In fact, we should pray that they do more of that. Europe is going to be flush with cocaine, always has, always will be. Europe has a completely different drug policy than the western world, they more or less accept that drugs are going to be there, and focus more on treatment than they do on waging a war against drugs. And the italian mafia is an equal opportunity money maker. Im sure that they are equally supplied by other cartels not just the Zetas. It seems that the Zeta name has become so sensational that everything done in Mexico is attributed to the Zetas. Besides, its not like the Zeta's are going to start a wave of violence in Europe. That wouldnt happen for a whole variety of reasons which are pretty obvious so I dont think I need to get into it. Altho in some parts of Europe 2 murders is a wave of violence...

Bones
Oh, and Zetas control 80% of europes coke? Really?? does anyone believe that figure. Considering Europe consumes thousands of tons of cocaine every year....and considering coke in Europe goes for almost 50 a key....if the Zetas supplied even 20% of Europe's coke they, well, they wouldnt have to kidnap people off a bus for 2 grand a pop thats for sure

Re: EU MUST ACT TO CURB MDC PROBLEM IN EU....SAYS GERMAN PRESIDENT, ACKNOWLEDGES HUGE AMTS DRUG COMING FROM MDC...PLEDGES HELP..Zs team with largest Mafia contolling 80% European Cocaine market....

Frontera
As to the power of the Zeta’s we know mostly what is presented here, with exception to the State of Coah, and Acuna.

They literally have a free rein in Acuna all the way to across from the Big Bend area of Texas. North of Acuna they use Ejido locations as bases, moving between them. They control most Mexican ranches along the Rio Grande from Del Rio all the way up to near Presidio.

In Acuna they maintain ±37 tenitas, control La Loma (whore houses) that by the way are not doing any business. Most girls have moved into the central area. The tourist section of Acuna is dead. There is no life on the streets anywhere in Acuna after 8pm.

They are selling stolen fuel for half its value. They also operate gambling houses, mainly with slot machines. When they need replacement vehicles part of their group comes up from other areas of Coah, mainly Monclova to steal. Before they steal in Acuna they bring stolen vehicles from other areas to re-supply Acuna, when needed.

A bulk of the Z’s live in one motel in Acuna.

A sad state of affairs.
12