Nayarit violence

Char
05:30 #TEPIC #NAYARIT #MEXICO COMANDO ARMADO BALACEA E INCENDIA UNA RESIDENCIA EN INGENIO DEL POTRERO E INGENIO LA JOYA FRACC CASAS DEL MOLINO

05:30 #TEPIC #NAYARIT #MEXICO ARMED COMMANDO SHOOTS AND FIRES AT RESIDENCE IN INGENIO DEL POTRERO AND INGENIO LA JOYA FRACC CASAS DEL MOLINO

Re: Nayarit violence

Mica
They laid out some bodies in Tepic this morning.  Meanwhile, the Kardashians are in Punta Mita.

Re: Nayarit violence

Char
Mica no comments about the Kardashians 😝 haha

Yeah I am not too familiar with the Nayarit plaza except that El H2 was boss until his death. It appears that CJNG is fighting for the Tepic plaza but I am not sure if they are fighting Los Mazatlecos. Los mazatlecos are no joke they are hardened fighters and have proven that through the years.

Information is from Francisco LANDETA twitter account.
4 executed

A man was executed banner signed by CJNG saying “come out and fight bitches”

Link https://twitter.com/1ANDINC1T0/status/956582737321881600?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3
Ray

Re: Nayarit violence

Ray
Thank you Char,
Los Mazatlecos
Wikipedia says"Los Mazatlecos (The Mazatlan people) is an enforcer gang of the BeltrĂĄn Leyva Cartel, currently led by HĂ©ctor BeltrĂĄn Leyva and Fausto Isidro Meza Flores. Activities[edit]. Los Mazatlecos gang were formed in the coastal city of MazatlĂĄn"
CJNG VS BLO?

Re: Nayarit violence

ToPHeR
It would appear so. Chop isidro went indy and some say he signed a truce with mayo. El H2 was left in command and had an agreement with veytia who was busted but also tried selling the plaza to cjng and the rest is history...

Re: Nayarit violence

Char
Alper, Topher

The Francisco LANDETA twitter account reported that yesterday Saturday shootouts and grenades, clashes in the streets of Tepic, Nayarit.

Re: Nayarit violence

ToPHeR
Mazatlecos resisting the sale of the plaza

Re: Nayarit violence

Char
Interesting if Chapito Isidro gets involved I mean los mazatlecos helped out Isidro is his war against los Chapos and los mayos.