Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Char
THE NAVY CAPTURES CESAR CARRILLO LEYVA “El Cesarin” son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes in Navolato, Sinaloa.

Unofficial sources confirmed to this media, the arrest of Cesar Carrillo Leyva, alias "El Cesarin" son of the extinct "Lord of the Skies."

After a routine review, a group of people in the vicinity of the Malecón de Altata in Navolato, where a false credential was presented, which was investigated through C4i and is false.

But the arrest was carried out the same Sunday, February 18, by a group of Marines, after returning to place them in the place known as "Las Dunas"; where young people play dragons in the sand.

After the arrest, the military authorities have not presented the detainee "officially" or mentioned the fact publicly.

It should be noted that the response of the military authorities was sought, who refused to elaborate on the issue, stating that there was no arrest warrant for that character, but did not know if there were other orders or extradition requested by the neighbor. country.

BACKGROUND

"El Cesarin" was in the sights of the federal authorities, for belonging to the group of "Los Damasos", a group directed by Dámaso López Nuñez, Alias ​​"El Licenciado"; currently imprisoned, in the Federal Prison of Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.

This group, had a bloody war for the square, where there were hundreds of murders, clashes and kidnappings and extortion were carried out in the areas where this group "controlled" to continue waging such war.

César and Juan Carrillo Leyva, two of the four children of Amado Carrillo Fuentes - founder of the cartel and who died in 1997 - assumed the leadership of the organization along with his uncle Alberto, the youngest of the brothers Carrillo Fuentes.

The Carrillo Fuentes family had control of the cartel that carries their surnames, which they re-founded as the "Nuevo Cartel de Juárez" (NCJ).

The author of the book "Los Señores del Narco", Anabel Hernandez said that the two sons of Amado ascended the power of the organization through "La Línea", the operative arm of the cartel, in the state of Chihuahua.

The above according to an intelligence document of the National Center for Planning, Analysis and Information for Combating Crime (Cenapi) of the Attorney General's Office (PGR), to which he had access.

The appearance of the new organization was in messages on blankets and cardboard signed with the acronym "NCJ", which placed in different places and events in Ciudad Juárez and Chihuahua, in which they mention "El Cesarin" as the organization's leader .

One of the first messages of this type was observed in September 2011, when a man and two teenagers were detained by Federal Police agents while placing a blanket outside a school in the Independencia II neighborhood.

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Char
It appears the El Cesarin was captured in Sunday February 18, 2018, by Mexican Navy in a routine stop. Authorities confirmed who he was but was never presented or news of  his capture never became official. Most likely set free.

Link: http://www.adiscusion.com.mx/Noticia.aspx?q=Detiene-el-Ejército-a-Cesar-Carrillo-alias-“El-Cesarin”

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Linked with Los Damasos.....

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Char

Yeah I remember that while back in Ciudad Juárez several mantas where signed by Cesar Carrillo Leyva claiming he was the new boss. I honestly don’t doubt that Cesarin was released like nothing never happened because the Carrillo name still carry some weight. I don’t know much about how things work in Sinaloa but I wold think Cesarin is a big player because we never really hear anything from them only about El 80’s war with los tigres.

By the way is Vicente Carrillo Leyva still in jail ???? Does anyone know ???
This guy Vicente actually looks like his dad unlike Cesarin which are suppose to be brothers.

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

He is still in, he had a few years to do on a money laundering charge, I believe.  But, the more serious allegations were dismissed.

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

701701navolato
Thats not cesarin

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Char
701Navolato

Yeah Compa that is what I kinda said that the guy in the picture does not look nothing like his brother Vicentillo.

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Tokz
I always thought that Vicentillo's face was weird, looks to me like he got surgery to change his appearance.

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

701701navolato
Most of the guys picture no son ellos and i can bet money on it lo digo por que lo se

On Mar 3, 2018 1:06 PM, "Tokz [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I always thought that Vicentillo's face was weird, looks to me like he got surgery to change his appearance.

To unsubscribe from Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes, click here.
NAML

Re: Navy captures Cesar Carrillo Leyva son of Amado Carrillo Fuentes

El_Bujo
I am absolutely leery on the connection with Damaso.

This is the first time this link has ever been reported and the note itself is rather bland/weak.

Can we at least get some info logistics wise? Ex: were they operating out of Chihuaha and/or Juarez together? Were they then fighting Menores together? When did this connection begin?