Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Char
Let’s keep an eye on Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, the Navy is conducting raids all over Nuevo Laredo. I am in a bit of a hurry but 12 CDN members have died and I also saw some pictures where a family including a children where gunned down most likely caught in the cross fire.

Really tense situation in Nuevo Laredo this morning Sunday 03/25/2018 shootout between the navy and CDN leaves 8 gunmen dead. Also a Navy Captain died.

CDN is going toe to toe with the Navy heavy shootouts are being reported and from what I have read the Navy is going after Huevo Treviño and El Cadete.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

leChef
Some sad pictures from the confrontation

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Char
Iechef

I’ve been reading yesterday all over Nuevo Laredo caravans of brand new trucks Raptors, Tahoes, Dodge Ram, overall CDN is showing presence all over the city.

There will be more Navy reinforcements arriving in Nuevo Laredo from what I’ve been reading.

There have also been reports of roadblocks today.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

juris
More shirtless corpses. Please explain that to me. Always seems that people are in various states of undress when killed in Mexico.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Nutcase
So sad those two little girls dead :(

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Char
Different media sites have all stated the same that the Navy was conducting a raid to capture a CDN leader and armed CDN members came to the rescue creating chaos all over Nuevo Laredo.

People are also reporting that CDN members are wearing Navy or military clothing. Even a brand new King of the ranch ford diesel truck had a 50 cal. Gun in the trunk.
Again I’ve said this numerous times CDN is very powerful $$$$$ plus well trained to fight. I mean they are fighting all over Mexico they must be doing something right..

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Wolf88
Sicarios from the CDN with clone "Marina" bulletproof vests, a couple of days ago in Nuevo Laredo the CDN has killed Halcones from there own organization and burying them in Anáhuac, Nuevo León and blaming the Marina for the killings seems that the Marina is tired of the CDN trying to blame them so they could get kicked out of the city with help of family members of the CDN making protests against Marina with mantas saying they are doing all the killings. Seems that CDN plan to kick out the Marina out of Nuevo Laredo there plan is failing.

Check out Nuevo Laredo Chat so you can see more info about the war between CDN and Marina

http://sdrlaredo.chatango.com/?m

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Char
Wolf88

Thanks bro yeah I was actually thinking of looking for that chat and it has some good information!!

it appears that the Navy suffered the worst ambush in their history as an institution, more that 12 navy soldiers hurt and one Navy captain dead. CDN appears to have made a huge mistake going after the Navy so boldly.

Also, Chivis or anybody out there Iechef,,,
Is Sergio Basurto peña “el Grande” dead ???

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Char
Fuentes del gabinete de seguridad confirman  la muerte de 3 civiles, 2 niñas y una mujer, durante un enfrentamiento entre sicarios del CDN y SEMAR en #NuevoLaredo #Tamaulipas. Las víctimas recibieron impactos de bala calibre .223, un calibre que no usa la Marina.
Information via Nuevo Laredo En Vivo

Sources from the security cabinet confirm the death of 3 civilians, 2 girls and a woman, during a confrontation between hitmen from the CDN and SEMAR in #NuevoLaredo # Tamaulipas. The victims were hit by .223 caliber bullets, a caliber that the Navy does not use
(Google translate)

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Chava
http://www.mqnoticias.com/2018/03/prensa-culpa-marinos-de-muerte-de.html?spref=tw

Hitmen and marines met with gunshots last morning in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, northern Mexico, with at least five people dead, including two girls aged three and five. The minors traveled with their parents in a van on the road that connects the airport with the city of Piedras Negras, in Coahuila. The truck was in the middle of the shooting and the lead hit the two girls and their mother. All three died. The girls were called Shelsea Abril Rojas and Kenya Azul Rojas, aged five and three. Another minor, is 12 years old, cousin of the previous ones, was injured, just like the father.

In a statement released this afternoon, the Navy has given its version of the early morning events. Not a word from the girls, of collateral damage. Nothing. The text says that hit men ambushed them on three occasions, in different parts of the city. In the first, three sailors were injured and an alleged attacker was killed. In the second, sailors who left their base to support their companions suffered an attack again. Six troops were injured and another, a captain, was killed. In the third, assassins attacked again another convoy of sailors who came to the aid of others. Four elements of the Navy were injured and three alleged criminals died. The text adds that in this third attack, a helicopter from the Secretariat of the Navy supported its companions from the air.

Although at the moment there is no official communication, Mexican prosecutors have confirmed the death of the three: "In the last attack, in the middle of the crossfire a vehicle circulated with two adults, a man and a woman, as well as two minors from age, only the male person survived, who was injured and was transferred for medical attention by staff of the Attorney General of the State of Tamaulipas. "

The mother of the cousin of the deceased girls has reported that the Navy helicopter fired on the van in which her relatives were traveling: "The helicopter began to throw grenades, the first one did not do anything to them, but they kept on throwing them from above and started to shoot them. " According to their version, from the helicopter they would have been mistaken for assassins. The car was stopped, the sailors approached, they realized that it was a family and one would have ordered the others to "send them an ambulance". At the moment, no testimonies from other witnesses have corroborated the above.

Sources of the prosecution have informed however that the three have died by bullets of caliber .223, that neither the Armed Forces nor the police do not use.

The woman knew right away what happened because her daughter called him on the phone within a few minutes. "She called me when everything happened, at approximately one o'clock in the morning, and I came flying - very quickly - and the girl yelled, 'Help me mom, I'm bleeding, I do not want to die, my aunt is dying.' Before he arrived at the place, one of his cousins, Kenya, aged three, died, as did his aunt.

We as medium have doubts, there are inconsistencies of the two parties, SEMAR in its official statement did not give any detail of the death of this family, because to omit this information ?, but in the images that circulate about the fact, the characteristics of having been rafagueados from a helicopter, which family members told the media, being they the only witnesses of the fact, due to these statements the news began to replicate and in several media without these so far have verified the information, blaming the army.

Google translate without any clean up.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Negro Torro
I believe El Grande is alive. There is a recent photo of him floating around online I believe from 2016.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Itzli
Yeah, Menytimes has a post blaming "El Huevo" and "El Grande" for the death of the family and the violence in general in Nuevo Laredo.

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

I guess this is the one you are talking about, Torres?

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

This is what the family looked like alive. Really sad story. Cannot be easy surviving something like that

Re: Navy Operation Nuevo Laredo 03/24/2018

Negro Torro
Why do they refer to him as Z-2?