Quantcast

Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
This post was updated on .
The Knights of Templar Welcome the Pope:

Blankets placed in various municipalities of Guanajuato said: "The Knights Templar disclaim any military action, we are not murderers,  We welcome the Pope."

Saturday morning, Narco blankets placed in many different municipalities of Guanajuato, the criminal group of Knights Templar welcomes Pope Benedict XVI, said the agency.

According to a news agency, the Templars reiterated to the most hierarch of the Catholic Church that they made truce, they do not cause violence during the visit.

The blankets were placed on pedestrian bridges and avenues of Leon, San Miguel de Allende, Irapuato, Salamanca, Yuriria, Moroleón and Uriangato.
Irapuato Municipal Police in the municipality reported that the banners were set up around 7:00 am this Saturday.

The blankets were saying "Welcome Pope" and the criminal group that operates in Michoacan disclaims "any act of war", since "we are not murderers."

According to local newspaper PM , one of the blankets stated, "The Knights Templar disclaim any military action, we are not murderers, welcome the Pope."

On Thursday in Leon found two blankets with similar messages, but the cartel allegedly signed by New Generation.

Link

In some of the same areas where the Mexican Army detained cartel leaders they got messages.

LEON, March 18. - In the midst of the security preparations before the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Guanajuato, to be held next Friday 23 March to Monday 26, several cities around the state woke up yesterday with blankets supposedly attributed to groups criminals.

The messages were placed on pedestrian bridges in Leon, Irapuato, Salamanca, San Miguel de Allende , Yuriria, Moroleón and Uriangato, . According to information provided by the authorities, the messages could be attributed to the criminal organization known as the Knights Templar, born in Michoacan and  with a strong presence Guanajuato.

According to the police report, the messages would, in principle, intended to demarcate the group where possible acts of violence. On 22 January , Archbishop of Leon, Jose Guadalupe Martin Rabago, called for an organized crime truce during the papal visit.

Cities of Guanajuato were invaded by narcobanners.

Amid security arrangements applied by members of the federal and local police in seven municipalities of Guanajuato several narcobanners appeared , which allegedly claimed authorship by Knights Templar. The blankets contain , apparently messages where the criminal organization disclaims any violence during the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Guanajuato.

according to local police reports, the messages were placed on pedestrian bridges in Leon, Irapuato, Salamanca, San Miguel de Allende, Yuriria,  Moroleón and Uriangato,
Municipal Police sources told Irapuato the mantas appeared simultaneously around 7:00 am on Saturday. These three blankets, one of them was placed in the area of a vehicular exit Abasolo, at the height of la colonia Purísima del Jardín and one more, a vehicular bridge over the colonias Las Américas, across from CBTIS 65, exit to Leon, and another on the Bicentennial Bridge located on the boulevard Mariano J. Garcia, at the point of  la Colonia Primero de Mayo.

All three feature the same message. Excelsior published Thursday that a similar action was developed by New Generation Jalisco cartel in the city of Leon.

Recall that on last January 22, the Archbishop of Leon,  José Guadalupe Martín Rábago called a truce with organized crime during the papal visit.

Borderland Beat

"If my word reaches them, tell them to take into account the time that we live, is one of peace and grace that can work even allowing all these people coming to an act that is fully respected, not do anything that may lead to an experience of grief, "he said.

Blankets, methods of  narco communication

 For some municipalities of Guanajuato, the appearance of narcobanners is already a constant phenomenon, namely that in locations such as Celaya, Moroleón, Uriangato, Jerécuaro , Acámbaro and Coroneo. Preventive police pick up messages that are placed at daybreak. Whether on  vehicular or pedestrian bridges, blankets announce actions that criminal organizations seek to undertake, and are placed at dawn to avoid being detected by patrols the police.

It should be remembered from threats to the Public Prosecutor of Guanajuato, to welcome Pope Benedict XVI, as has happened now, the product of criminal organizations like the Knights Templar, and La Familia Michoacana, Cartel Nuevo Generation Jalisco, among others. The appearance of blankets of this type in southern municipalities of Guanajuato, is attributed to its geographical proximity to the state of Michoacan.

Many times local police don't even report the appearance of the narco messages to public, they just take them down and hand  them to the Attorney General's Office. In mediaeval criminal organization The Knights Templar is considered an offshoot of the cartel La Familia Michoacana.

Medieval style

Several police reports say that the Knights Templar indoctrinate their members with mixed messages from the Bible texts and self-help books. - This organization is inspired by the group of the same name that appeared in Jerusalem in the mid-twelfth century. - In 1118, under the reign of Baldwin I, nine men united together led by Hugo de Payns, who had grown up under a solid Christian education and was an expert in handling weapons. Its purpose was to protect pilgrims coming to Jerusalem from Europe to the Holy Land. - To bolster their ranks, the organization uses an intensive recruitment process in order to strengthen and not to lose control of drug trafficking from Central America. - The recruitment strategy is to distribute from hand to hand, in bars, shops, eateries and markets, the Code of the Knights Templar of Michoacan, a 24-page booklet that emulates the rules of discipline and honor of the Order of the Templars at the time of the Crusades.

The emergence of the Knights Templar The March 11, 2011 caused excitement in Michoacán the news that a new group of organized crime had appeared in the state. Excelsior published in municipalities of Michoacán,Morelia, Apatzingan, Lazaro Cardenas, and Zitacuaro that blankets with the announcement of the formation of a new criminal organization called the Knights Templar. On footbridges different and entrances to the capital of Michoacan, on buildings, schools in Apatzingan, on monuments in squares. Blankets appeared in Zitácuaro by a group  signed and calling itself the Knights Templar, who by all appearances and conduct modelled  themselves on various altruistic activities, previously effected  by La Familia Michoacana.

Local deputy district Zitacuaro, Juan Carlos Ponce, revealed then that in addition to the blankets, it was reported, there was a distribution of shirts, hats and stickers with the logo of The Knights Templar among the civilian population of the municipality. "In addition to being used blankets, citizens, traders, transporters, were encouraged to wear the shirts and hats with the same name, now the Knights Templar. They are using them, "said Ponce. The legislator considered that this is the same organization as La Familia Michoacana, which allegedly fell apart, but now with another name. "It could be a change of name, at one point leaving the the door open saying that any group who took charge of Michoacan and that they, at any given time, could come to support, there is the issue of blankets  advertising the creation of a new wing of alleged organized crime ", said the local legislature. Campos Ponce added that it was strange that the blankets appeared in public spaces, which are supposed to be watched. "It is very rare, are exactly out the municipal president of Zitacuaro, beside the monument to Benito Juarez, who are being guarded by police 24 hours, and place a blanket of that size it takes time. " The visit will cost 60 million pesos The Guanajuato pay almost 60 million pesos to receive Pope Benedict XVI. The urban development, both Leon and the state capital, the adequacy of Expo Bicentennial Park, establishment of terraces in the hills adyadentes, civil protection operations, health and strengthening security, mean that expenditure. Benedict XVI arrive on Friday afternoon at the International Airport of Guanajuato. Overnight in Leon until the day of his departure for Cuba on Monday 26 March, and in that space will meet with President Calderon and greet children and the disabled in the center of the city of Guanajuato. A Mass crowded Expo Bicentennial Park in Silao, and will have a ceremony at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Leon. Government Secretary, Hector Lopez Santillana Germain, announced that the state government will spend 35 million pesos as regards the security police operation and emergency in relation to civil protection. to this is the main in the preparation of Expo Bicentennial Park, which aims to get to 300 thousand people crowded the church, the establishment of terraces in the nearby hills for a similar amount of people, and arrangements in the House of Conde Rul, the capital of Guanajuato, to the Chief of the Vatican to meet with President of Mexico.

5 cartels operating in Guanajuato

GUANAJUATO, Gto. – The attorney general of the state, Carlos Zamarripa Aguirre, revealed that in that state actively operating five criminal groups: La Familia Michoacana, Knights Templar, the Millennium cartel, Los Zetas and the cartel of Jalisco New Generation (CJNG).

Appearing in the local Congress, the state official said that from 2006 to 2011 have been 309 intentional homicides committed  related to organized crime in the state.

In this same period, he confirmed the operation of the same five groups mentioned, particularly in the south of the state and on the border with Jalisco.

He explained that there have been illegal activities of the five cartels, while in Celaya was detected the operation of the Knights Templar, Los Zetas and La Familia Michoacana.

“We have taken actions against the impact organized crime,” said Zamarripa Aguirre, we've arrest 233 people linked to organized crime syndicates, of which 72 have been channeled by organized crime to the Federal Public Ministry.

In an interview later, the prosecutor warned of an increase in cases of extortion of businessmen and traders in the southern state bordering municipalities in Michoacan, particularly in the textile businessesMoroleón Uriangato.

He announced that his office has led with the creation of reaction operations to several threats from criminal organizations, with a media campaign and the formation of special groups with prosecutors, exclusively dedicated to investigation of complaints about extortion.

Thursday evening there appeared several narcomantas in  Leon allegedly planted by the CJNG ombudsmen, which demanded that the Knights Templar and Los Zetas were leaving the bodies and should stop disturbing the peace.

“We do not fight with the government, we want people of Leon and Leon, we respect the law and defend the state,” said one of the three blankets were found in different parts of the town, according to the Attorney General.

Three blankets Jalisco Cartel allegedly Next Generation appeared in the city of Leon. In the texts, the criminal group threatens to end in Los Zetas and La Familia Michoacana.

The messages were secured by members of the Municipal Police and handed over to the delegation of the Attorney General’s Office (PGR).
One of the blankets appeared hanging on a pedestrian bridge located in Mariano Escobedo and Juarez. The narcomensajes were installed even though elements of the Presidential and Federal Police began arriving in the city to strengthen security on the occasion of the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.

“We are people of Leon, we respect the law and we want a state in peace and we will not allow (income) from Los Zetas and La Familia Michoacana” New Generation firm.

The assistant attorney Manuel Angel Hernandez reported that the PGR will be responsible for investigating the placement of three blankets.

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
It's like "Chill dudes, glad you're excited about the pope, go back to the Mich. forest or spa or whatever, just be quiet and behave just for one week."
Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Athena
Thanks for posting.

Is this the same group that had application forms?  The part about them handing out booklets, t-shirts, hats, etc is just odd.  I've heard of the cartels giving gifts/toys to kids but not t-shirts, etc.  Do other cartels give out t-shirts, etc?

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
Hey Tex, I have thought of just that, and this is what flashes through my mind.  Maybe they believe in God as it is how they were brought up.  But conveniently they aren't "guided" by the principles. Still without their beliefs, it would probably be total mayhem like say 10 severed heads lined up against a wall in Teloloapan with a manta in front, too many bodies to count in narcofosas in Durango, a stack 35 innocent bodies dumped in a pile from a truck in morning rush hour in Veracruz, the Tamps. 72, the 26 in Guadalajara, and the Zeta Hunger games resulting in the infamous San Fernando narcofosa, like that only much worse.

But that is the general version of religion and narcos.  It probably is similar for the Knights being governed by God, they just wear their religion on their armor! Without whatever influence it has, it would be even worse.
Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

well....sorta believe in God...culty Gods...

But I think it is cool the Pope uses an IPAD and has a twitter account BUT only 6 tweets?????

1-10-SIEMPRE
TRC

But really, how can they do anything without their plastic helmets? But do y'all find it a little odd they they ask for a truce they day after they line up 10 heads of their enemies.
Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Tex

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
Thanks

Knights of Templar application

Los Zetas entice young with money and recruit with Billboards I've heard.  I know nothing about applications. Halcones and some sicarios  (like Ponchis) are often underaged. And Christmas toys for orphans, money for churches ease their guilt, buy loyalty and is common in many narcoized areas.

I've not familiar with the swag aspect of new cartels before with other cartels.  maybe those plastic helmets were for giveaways to lure young mexicans into the cool, cool, world of narco knightdom.  Mothers and teachers heads up!

I've seen a CDG emblem on a shirt and car.  I suspect they were real.  That's about all I can add here.

Did the pope upgrade to the new Ipad?  I don't think he is too confused to tweet, Tex. It may not be a papal priority. Like I know, Jajaja. Maybe there is someone young on his staff that can teach him about hashtags. I know what you are saying exactly and eating their victims may be the next test, God forbid.  Don't put it out there!
AJ

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

AJ
The knights Templar have no shame. Welcoming the pope to their city is actually like insulting the Pope. These guys are no better than any of the other cartels. As soon as the Pope leaves, then it's back to cutting of heads and raping women. just another day of work.

Here's a video that a person took of one of the Knights Templar's (convoys) in Mexico. Look at how many trucks they cruise in. And this is nothing compared to the zetas or CDS:

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

'After all, we are not murderers....'

Who is fighting in that state?

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

katattx
Dude I stopped counting at 40 trucks.......
AJ

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

AJ
I hope the Pope does'nt see this one.

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

Los Caballeros Templarios  "Religious Crusaders"
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
Yikes, hope the reason for his lack of tweets is not cause he's been hanging with his Ipad at Utube all day concentrating on narco videos.

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

El Regio
Tex if they believed in God then they wouldn't do what they do.

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Havana
Probably many different interpretations of believing in God in the twisted minds of Narcos. Being the despicable opportunists they are, They may simply believe for the convenience of being automatically forgiven by just asking so they can indeed reap the rewards and door prizes of a styling life after death.

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

El Regio
lol @ Havana! Yeah the only clause they are missing is the one about how they have to repent from their heart (which they don't) so it is null and void, they get a free ticket to the pits of hell. =)

Re: Narcomantas in Guanajuato while readying for the Pope!

Supposedly the Vatican Bank holds a major stake in Berreta Arms.

En boca cerrada, no entran moscas