Narcomanta in CD Juarez

buggs
Administrator
Borderland Beat

Re: Narcomanta in CD Juarez

Uday
Please someone translate?

Re: Narcomanta in CD Juarez

Siskiyou_Kid
ALERT WARNING!

Message for city of Juarez....We come to clean the city of extortionists, rats, and kidnappers. We are already here to take out the garbage.... We will protect both large and small business owners, and we are only dedicated to narcotrafficking.

We ask the people of Juarez [los Juarenses] to pardon us, we come to put an end to all of you that are distributing crystal in our streets and all that are charging quotas [extortion], we are here to do what the authorities have not done to help the Cartel of Ciudad Juarez...We are here and we will finish it with you.

Understand?

Re: Narcomanta in CD Juarez

What kind of group signed that manta? Casper the ghost cartel or perhaps one of those commanders called Fantasma?

Re: Narcomanta in CD Juarez

Siskiyou_Kid
I thought it might be Alladin.