Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

Bjeff

This is the fucking extortionist Jose Victor Morado Diaz El "Chore", you already have your days counted. We told you that you aligned and ignored us we do not work like you and we are going to prove it. The Operative Group Escorpion is not dead or defeated, we were only expecting a good boss to always reactivate the order of the family to keep it clean. That is why we are delinquent of all the kidnappings and extortions that have been carried out. What you are doing to keep you is prohibited in this company and we ask of favor to all the citizens of Ciudad Victoria. Whoever is a victim of any of these scams let us know. We: We do not steal, We do not kidnap, We do not extort, We do not charge quotas and just as we leave the treacherous Tellez We are going to leave you to pin Aguila .There is the test so that you look that here we walk and we do not hide. Sigues tu mijosroso. This plaza is ours forever .... "

Operating Group Escorpion TT
GULF CARTEL

It is seemingly Alfredo Cardenas in Matamoros who is behind the threat.

Source:
http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.no/2017/08/escorpiones-del-capo-del-cdg-matamoros.html

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

deelucky1
It's weird they got some fat ass from CDG in mazatlan and there where some mantas put up that said Grupo operativo some kind alliance going on !

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

deelucky1
Now that I remember tony tormenta jr is trying make a name for himself his dad had los escorpiones as wing .

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

TheH
Yesterday morning they killed two guys inside of a house in Ciudad Victoria supposedly they where CDN the guys that got killed by the CDG seems that CDG is going on a rampage against the CDN. This past days CDG have donde multiple homicides in Ciudad Victoria all that info is on "9mm Ciudad Victoria" in Facebook.

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

Bjeff
It might be Ezequiel Cardenas Rivera AKA El Junior who is behind the new Escorpions, but the guy calling the shots is said to be Alfredo Cardenas. It seems like retro groups is the new chic in the criminal world.

Re: Narcomanta from long lost CDG Los Escorpiones

mr.browntown956

 alfre Cardenas alias el contador esta al Mando en moros.
Es impresienante que la familia Cárdenas controla la frontera aunque osiel fue soplón. Su hija Yajaira ando en Brownsville y moros como si nada paletiando con porshes, propiedadas y lujos en ambos ciudades.

El hijo de Tony tormenta estaba en un tiempo en Monterrey tratando  de establer la plaza para los cardenas. El vato fue creado en el negocio y sabe como moverse.

la policía estatal sigue al servicio de los cardenas en moros . Y los guachos nomás miran a la familia cruzar la frontera sabiendo que train jale y regresan con feria. Osiel hizo un trado con la dea. 25 años en la sombra para que la familia sigue chambiando y jalando. ¡Todo Machín compás!

¡tRuCHAS!