Narcomanta from Tortas to El Mencho in El Salto, Jalisco (Translation help?)

Narcomanta from Tortas to El Mencho in El Salto, Jalisco (Translation help?)

stevectpa
This post was updated on .
https://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2019/01/dejan-narcomanta-contra-el-mencho-en-el.html

https://jaliscorojo.com/2019/01/21/localizan-narcomanta-en-el-salto-jalisco/

Monday, January 21, 2019

A narcomanta with a threatening message was found in Colonia Las Pintitas, El Salto, Jalisco and said blanket makes mention of different criminals, announcing an alleged cleanse of people  of "El Mencho" in the municipality.

"This is my land. I'm going to kill all those who support the deltas assholes and the M and the asshole of the Mencho! Atte: Mamut The R1 and Tortas

Drug dealers of the Jalisco Nueva Generacion Cartel are threatened. It is signed by "El Mamut", "El R1" and "El Tortas"

Re: Narcomanta from Tortas to El Mencho in El Salto, Jalisco (Translation help?)

stevectpa
Interesting story at the link below about El Tortas background....not able to copy/paste.

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/english/el-tortas-drug-lord

Re: Narcomanta from Tortas to El Mencho in El Salto, Jalisco (Translation help?)

Chava
This is my land (territory)
Attention: Tortas! I am coming to kill everyone that helps the asshole Deltas and the "M" and the asshole Mencho.

Signed: Mamut El R1 and Tortas

EDIT: oops, didn't read the post to see that you have a translation

Re: Narcomanta from Tortas to El Mencho in El Salto, Jalisco (Translation help?)

stevectpa
Thanks Chava...I didn't know if it was accurate or not.