Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
Nacho Coronel, his story seems interesting. Appeared to be very low key for a capo of his stature. I believe he was known for crystal meth production while allied with Millenio cartel, and was the Sinaloa rep in the Jalisco/Michoacán plazas. I've read Familia answered to him and his downfall was Chapo and Mayo not sending help to Nacho in Jalisco as the noose tightened around him, which doesn't make sense if Chapo married his niece. I've also seen much about conflicts he may have had or many other details about him. This is only things I have seen in news articles, don't know what's fact and what isn't. Does anyone have anything to add about the allegedly dead capo?

Re: Nacho Coronel

Siskiyou_Kid
It was Nacho's own people who turned on him. His death gave Mencho control of what was left of the Millenio Cartel.

Re: Nacho Coronel

After the feud with Beltran Leyva, in which they killed his son, and he want on a rampage, killing El Pepino, and kidnapping Hector's wife, and then releasing her.

Re: Nacho Coronel

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, they said Nacho became very uncharacteristic after Alejandro was killed and became more obsessed with hurting Hector than actual business, allowing Mencho to advance from enforcer to capo.

Re: Nacho Coronel

SinaloenseFourTwenty

Re: Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
So after his son was killed he released the wife of the people who killed his son? I don't know if many people who would do that

Re: Nacho Coronel

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, they said something like:

We are sending a message that we are men who respect families.............child killer Hector Beltran Leyva here's your wife after you didn't want to answer returned alive and well so you can learn from us.

Family is sacred ASSHOLE

Re: Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
Interesting. I'm curious as to how he able to pioneer the business of synthetic drugs (meth) and what, if anything his location as far as influence (Jalisco, Michoacán) has to do with that. My understanding is that the region until even now continues to be the hotbed for meth production and trafficking in Mexico. I can guess it had to do with a major port for smuggling in pre-cursor chemicals, but then again there's other ports in Mexico. It seems he may have been ahead of his time in regard to crystal meth, or maybe he was just lucky he had the right plaza under him. Still, very interesting

Re: Nacho Coronel

desconocido
Emma Coronel is not the niece of Nacho Coronel

His father is Inés Coronel Barrera, but they have no family relationship

Re: Nacho Coronel

Maybe he was one of the lucky few that was able to work with the CIA. Im going to take a wild guess here most likely YUCATAN. somehow prisoners are somehow disappeared and replaced  for tons of coke. His autopsy never gets revealed the person that died at parques was 56 and nacho was was 46 at the time.the casings in his bedrooms  dont make sense to the pistol that looks like a replica of his sworn enemy aturo wthite boots beltran!

Re: Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
Deelucky, that is very strange indeed. I've read rumors that his demise where a diversion like chayo's first time. Maybe the so called "Steve Jobs" of meth had some more cards up his sleeve after all.

Re: Nacho Coronel

deelucky1
Whether it was to cover up his death or something else the same person that did the autopsy for ocampo was used, that guy does not lie for anybody .in coronels case he said hes going to keep his mouth shut!! those where the orders they gave him.

Re: Nacho Coronel

deelucky1
Lucky leech why is your intrest more in the death than the CIA? Just wondering your curiousity certainly took a quick turn from your previous post.

Re: Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
My interest in the entire story. Seems like not much is known at least to the general public. In comparison to other capos of similar importance it feels like his story is more obscure. From his rise with Juarez to the rumored end where Chapo reportedly turned his back on him to the desmadre that happened in Michoacán and Jalisco after which till this day it affects, its all part of the story. Morir y existir, who knows?

Re: Nacho Coronel

deelucky1
So you heard about the CIA and his connections and arestegi facinates you more is what i dont get.

Re: Nacho Coronel

LuckyLuciano
Well deelicky given the Yucatán rendition incident, what's your take? I posted to hear what your ideas are not mine.

Re: Nacho Coronel

deelucky1
Nobodys intrested for what?

Re: Nacho Coronel

deelucky1
As for El H beltran they didn't pork her because it was arturo beltran.  his gutless sicario went on a killing rampage picking up coronels son after they took care of chaguin his wife and daughter were also killed plus 2 close friends

Re: Nacho Coronel

ESLiero
  I wonder if the "Problem" started when Alfredo Beltran Leyva discovered that his associate in Sonora known as El Javali Villagrana was doing big business with La Familia Michoacana via Nacho Coronels connections. In a video La Barbie states that his 'BFF' El Botas Blancas problem with the Michoacanos was that they had started to kidnap for ransom, but my opinion is that he was mad because LFM was advancing in the South West coast and into Guerrero & Morelos. Alfredo Beltran was mad that he was not making money in a state full of Drugs like Michoacán. [I know I'm jumping topics, but the same thing happened to "Edgar Guzman aka El Moreno'' who was accidently killed by El Macho Prieto, the intended target was a nephew of one of Mayo Zambadas {girlfriend/business} partners La Emperatriz. El Vicentillo sent Macho Prieto to "kill'' and didn't know Chapo Guzmans son would also be at the gym\mini mall. At that time Edgar Guzman aka EL Moreno  and them Cazarez from Badiraguato were making a fortune trafficking "METH" and Vicente Zambada didn't like the fact that he was not part of that "HUSTLE" -so he decided to place a bounty on one of El Morenos best friends.

Re: Nacho Coronel

Cuidado
Ive heard that before a bunch of times but why does law enforcement and numerous books on the subject all claim it was the BLO who killed Edgar?
12