NUEVO PROGRESSO

BOLEO
What's the situaton in Progreso?  We were monthly regulars until this summer when things started getting pretty sketchy all along la frontera.  I miss my cabrito, Dos Equis case exchange, Topo Chico, and the friends we have cultivated at Arturo's restraunt over the years.  I see the stories of the trouble in Matamoros, Reynosa and Rio Bravo....is  Progresso still untouched?  Any local info would be appreciated.
JTS

Re: NUEVO PROGRESSO

JTS
Check out the front page article in the San Antonio Express News.
I believe it was Nov. 3, 2010.